jazzgenre (no ratings)

SUNMASTER

Bargains or scam ?

azzgenre (no ratings)

Located in Pietermaritzburg

Member since 07 Aug 2010

Check the seller's ratings

View all the seller's items

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/24700234/Tag_Heuer_Aquaracer_Calibre_S_Chronograph_Mens_Watch_CRAZY_CRAZY_R1_NO_RESERVE_LIMITED_OFFER.html Photo's copied from internet This watch is worth over R8000 sold for R1990

TAG Heuer : Aquaracer Calibre S Chronograph : CAF7010.BA0815 : TAGCAF7010.BA0815 : Bernard Watch Co.

CW notified

jazzgenre

bargain

On auction a X5 car that goes for over R500,000,00, goes on for 60 grand, auction is auction, not my fault

SUNMASTER
podgekzn

lOOKS DODGY TO ME

Alass
Bargains or scam ?

azzgenre (no ratings)

Located in Pietermaritzburg

Member since 07 Aug 2010

Check the seller's ratings

View all the seller's items

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/24700234/Tag_Heuer_Aquaracer_Calibre_S_Chronograph_Mens_Watch_CRAZY_CRAZY_R1_NO_RESERVE_LIMITED_OFFER.html Photo's copied from internet This watch is worth over R8000 sold for R1990

TAG Heuer : Aquaracer Calibre S Chronograph : CAF7010.BA0815 : TAGCAF7010.BA0815 : Bernard Watch Co.

CW notified

Cant click any of the links you provided :(

I just get a blank page....

yskoud

SUNMASTER i think you are just a hater and a time waster, its clear that his sales are total bargains, everything has a start and he also started on bidorbuy, please give him a chance.

Digitrade

Hallo SunMaster,

In my opinion this guy is a definite scammer! What bothers me is that he sold 7 high valued items within two days, and some of those users will definitely pay for them.

Typical weekend fraudulant activity!

I have noticed that "Blacklistings" do not happen as quickly since Morne B has left.

Is there someone already appointed to deal with the CW reports? It would be a shame to let the high standard of safety that was in place, just go to ground!

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/userprofile/RecentItemsSold.jsp?User_UserId=1715833

Digitrade
SUNMASTER i think you are just a hater and a time waster, its clear that his sales are total bargains, everything has a start and he also started on bidorbuy, please give him a chance.

It seems to me that you must have just fell out of the fridge. Your brain must still be frozen. You are not completely aware of the typical behaviour of scammers on this website. Please read the forum and learn something, before you make comments.

If you feel so safe to buy from this user, then place a bid and loose your money, then you can return to the forum and thank guys like SunMaster for their efforts to keep the site safe!

Synaesthesia

I think yskoud = jazzgenre. They're both one post wonders which is a giveaway.

lilythepink

Shows how little you know, yskoud! SUNMASTER is one of the good sellers and a credit to Bid or Buy, whereas you need to rethink your attitude. Don't under-estimate the intelligence of BoB members! :mad:

admin

Blacklisted and ratings removed.

Thank you SUNMASTER ;)