Sign in to follow this  
Vinyl Lady Decals

Enhanced Listing Problem

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hello Bidorbuy team

I am having a problem cancelling the priority listing option on auctions that I have set up for the next month. :o

None of these auctions have opened yet and none of them have had any exposure on the site yet. I understand about us not being able to cancel the enhancement after the auction has had exposure or started, but these are for crazy auctions that only start from 20 August and later.

The system is not allowing me to cancel the priority listing option that I don't want on these auctions.

This is the error I am getting:

The Item can not be saved because it has error(s)

• The Priority Listing option can't be disabled once it has already been set.

Please help:o

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Hi

yes this has happened to me as well-I load weeks ahead and when i wish to change the enhanced listing it says i cannot as it had exposure-The items have not opened yet or even for viewing so it has had no exposure.

NEIL

MacMuffin
Hello Bidorbuy team

I am having a problem cancelling the priority listing option on auctions that I have set up for the next month. :o

None of these auctions have opened yet and none of them have had any exposure on the site yet. I understand about us not being able to cancel the enhancement after the auction has had exposure or started, but these are for crazy auctions that only start from 20 August and later.

The system is not allowing me to cancel the priority listing option that I don't want on these auctions.

This is the error I am getting:

The Item can not be saved because it has error(s)

• The Priority Listing option can't be disabled once it has already been set.

Please help:o

Please contact our customer care team - they will assist you with it the coming week (I am unsure if customer care will be physically in the office on Monday - at least the tech-team will take a well deserved woman's day and look after our women :)).