Sign in to follow this  
flysouth

goods received not identifiable

flysouth    10
flysouth

I received my first order from DanKing, and as usual, checked the contents. There was no size on the box, or on the cellophane wrapping, and finally i decided to look at the sewn-in label on the inside of the garment, and to my surprise found that it had been cut off, so i have no idea what was sent to me. At this stage, i dont believe i received what was advertised.

Consequently, i gave a negative rating, coupled with the fact that payment was demanded within 48hours, and shipping was only initiated 10days later. In retaliation, i was given a negative rating, even though i completed my part of the deal as required. Is there anything i can do about this.

ziggy2000    10
ziggy2000

Hi, e-mail BoB on hello@bidorbuy.co.za and ask them to help you with the negative rating. Give them all the facts.

kebs    10
kebs

Hi there.. Report it to bid or buy at hello@bidorbuy.co.za & ask them to look into it. If the item is sold as new, then the tags should still be attached, otherwise I would consider it second hand. Retaliation/revenge ratings are not allowed on BOB, so maybe they can remove it for you. Check the sellers other ratings - delayed postage is always a complaint & a negative rating response is always the reply.. Hope you come right! ;)

BumbleBee    10
BumbleBee

This is classic DanKing behaviour, always slow to deliver and always replies to negatives with negatives. How many times has this happened with this seller? How long will BoB allow this to continue?

jacque31    10
jacque31
This is classic DanKing behaviour, always slow to deliver and always replies to negatives with negatives. How many times has this happened with this seller? How long will BoB allow this to continue?

Yeah I agree with you 100%:mad:

psavv    10
psavv

I agree 1000%. Don't buy from DK.

BMW_M3_CSL    10
BMW_M3_CSL

:) Here we go again - our favourite topic on BoB - DanKing!!!!!!

Dont waste your time you will not get anywhere with this seller - I have had interaction with him in the past and believe me, you will regret taking him on.

Try and figure out if you have got what you ordered, and if yes, just "walk" away.

jacque31    10
jacque31
:) Here we go again - our favourite topic on BoB - DanKing!!!!!!

Dont waste your time you will not get anywhere with this seller - I have had interaction with him in the past and believe me, you will regret taking him on.

Try and figure out if you have got what you ordered, and if yes, just "walk" away.

That's not right at all, clearly this guy is p*$$*ng a lot of people off! So why is it that if other sellers cause a few problems and again and again they are dealt with? BoB any answers to this? I personally have not bought anything from him and will not after all the crap I read about him. But for all that had a bad experience with him before, please enlighten us as to how many BoB customers he can do with as he please before something is done?:confused:

Oh and I want to add, please go check all the negatives, one every day on avg, and what's even worse is his response to buyers - pathetic really!

kebs    10
kebs

Hmm.. how long before this thread gets locked like all the others about this seller..

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

My biggest problem here is that each time he gets a negative rating he retaliates with a negative REVENGE rating, there has been numerous posts about his abuse yet it slides cos Bob obviously makes money out of his Chinese listings (if I am wrong please say so), as I cant see why someone like him is still trading.

Negative ratings of 509 in other words he has also rated 509 revenge ratings....

Neutral ratings of 909 also 909 revenge neutral ratings.......

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I wonder how much time BoB spends trying to sort things out with this seller? I've also had a bad experience with him as he sold an item which he didn't have and apparently couldn't get. I don't like to put anyone down but when I see everyone "suffering" at his hands, it does raise my hackles somewhat.

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

I have 2 thoughts on this particular seller...

( 1 )

Yes, he deals with his (many) Negatives in a questionable manner, however, his OVERALL percentage is Good. That too should be noted.

( 2 )

Most of his Negatives come from Delivery times...Why has he not made some sort of effort to speed up delivery times??

If he has the item IN STOCK surely shipping times could be reduced to 2 - 3 days after payment received??

His ratings would be EXCELLENT if he did this..

Just my thinking..:)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

As far as I am concerned, clickandship, it is just a lack of good customer relationships! And it concerns me how much time Uncle Bob must have to spend on sorting things out. Guess the number of sales make it worthwhile?

qball    11
qball

Please do not discuss issues in the CW forum - it has been moved to Buying.

Overall the seller's sales and positive ratings far outway the negatives received. There are also 3 sides to every story and not all negative ratings given by buyer and seller alike are fair or accurate.

Whilst we do not condone or encourage such responses, ultimately it is up to buyer and seller to resolve their differences, it is nto bidorbuy's responsibility to ensure that buyers and sellers speak civilly and politely to each other.

In this instance, flysouth's negative rating has been removed and Danking cautioned for rating abuse.

Kind regards

Cuan

jacque31    10
jacque31
flysouth's negative rating has been removed and Danking cautioned for rating abuse.

Yeee Haaa:D

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Thanks, Cuan, for playing fair. :)

psavv    10
psavv

( 1 )

Yes, he deals with his (many) Negatives in a questionable manner, however, his OVERALL percentage is Good. That too should be noted.

( 2 )

Most of his Negatives come from Delivery times...Why has he not made some sort of effort to speed up delivery times??

If he has the item IN STOCK surely shipping times could be reduced to 2 - 3 days after payment received??

If 99% of sellers can get their goods out to their buyers within 1 week, and here comes DK who takes over three weeks, he deserves his negative and/or neutral ratings and his revenge ratings are an absolute disgrace. I don't care if he is the boggest seller in the world, the service is lacking.

psavv    10
psavv

( 1 )

( 2 )

If 99% of sellers can get their goods out to their buyers within 1 week, and here comes DK who takes over three weeks, he deserves his negative and/or neutral ratings and his revenge ratings are an absolute disgrace. I don't care if he is the biggest seller in the world, the service is lacking.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

@ psavv - many a true word is spoken in jest. (I see you reposted your comments and fixed up the "boggest" to "biggest". Made more sense the first way, I think.

cruzr    10
cruzr

Hello peeps..I get :mad: all over again reading this. The only negative rating I have is from DK. Any1 is welcome to check my ratings and see that he stands out like a sore "watucallit":D