Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Loading Photo's

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

When I was loading photo's last night the whole bunch of photo's appeared on the left hand side.

Is that for bulk uploading?--I felt as if someone was spying on me:rolleyes:

I know there are differant ways of loading photo's. I do it the way my son taught me and am not familiar with any other way.

Sometimes I also load a photo then decide after loading others decide to use the former as the main photo.

Is there a way of retrieving that photo without loading it again??

puff1    10
puff1

Look under SALES SUPPORT on the left of your home page You will see ‘My images’ in the middle just below the link where you bulk upload images. If you click on that link you will find all your images you uploaded.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
When I was loading photo's last night the whole bunch of photo's appeared on the left hand side.

Is that for bulk uploading?--I felt as if someone was spying on me:rolleyes:

It think that is the "My Images" function (under Selling->Sales Support->My Images) - a handy function if you want to quickly browse your uploaded images and reuse them.

Not sure if you noticed, but on the editor in the listing-page (where you can insert images) you find a button called "My Gallery" which shows the same page and allows you to directly insert previously uploaded images.

Let me know if you need some help with that?

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

what to do load. I dont understand if I am on the auction page loading photo's how do I get to the previously loaded photo's

animated_email.jpg.7b0fa585e19f987ceeaf6f72b09bfe5a.jpg

58f5a71c6963e_Animated20gif20Gift20(1).gif.3cfa08434f4e0b5b9becfbce34acd125.gif

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
what to do load. I dont understand if I am on the auction page loading photo's how do I get to the previously loaded photo's

The file name for the gif contained illegal characters - I renamed it and uploaded to your account - URL is (just right-click and copy and the use that in your listings): http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images/725/681725_100803205812_Animated_Gift.gif

681725_100803205812_Animated_Gift.gif

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

These photo's that came up last night have not been there before.Is this something new?

What I still do not understand is how I get back to a photo I have already loaded while I am busy loading a listing.

By the way can I delete photo's from the gallery??

There are personal photo's there.

How did they get there? I did not load them to Bidorbuy or maybe It happened just now when I was trying to load some other gif on the forum.

It seems to have loaded the whole section of photo's.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
These photo's that came up last night have not been there before.Is this something new?

What I still do not understand is how I get back to a photo I have already loaded while I am busy loading a listing.

By the way can I delete photo's from the gallery??

There are personal photo's there.

How did they get there? I did not load them to Bidorbuy or maybe It happened just now when I was trying to load some other gif on the forum.

It seems to have loaded the whole section of photo's.

Those images are all images uploaded by you. The images will be automatically deleted if you don't access them for 90 days (or if they don't feature on listings). Unfortunately you are not able to delete them. No-one other than yourself can see those images.

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Can you answer second paragraph. I am stupid unless I do it once or twice.Sorry to bother you

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

You can always open the image-gallery in a second window or tab and then copy the URLs of the images from there.

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
You can always open the image-gallery in a second window or tab and then copy the URLs of the images from there.

Thank you.Ofcourse:rolleyes: