Sign in to follow this  
Steve87

Who is Christopher Nolan?

Steve87    10
Steve87

I watched one of the best movies i've seen in a while on Friday. I really wanted to watch this movie, I even booked seats to watch it on its Release night - Never done such before -. Have you ever been really anxious about a movie coming out soon? Well, I was, just these past weeks.

If you know who Christopher Nolan is you've probably already guessed what movie I'm talking about. Yep, i'm talking about "Inception"! What a great movie. My expectations were exceeded. Some say it blew Avatar out the water. I've watched both and personally I prefer Inception. This is a movie that leaves you in awe at how the director manages to engage the audience throughout the film. It literally picks your brain and makes you think beyond what is real. The creativity and acting was brilliant. If you havn't watched it, i would recommend you do so.

Did anyone watch Inception this past weekend? what did you think?

By the way Christopher Nolan is the Director of the Christian Bale Batman movies: The Dark Knight and Batman Begins.

windrider    10
windrider

It was enjoyable. However, like James Cameron's "Avatar" the story is not new and has been done before.