Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Need Help Please!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

Admin/Cuan,

:oPlease advise me what to do. I have deleted a buyer on one of my auctions due to them staying in Namibia, i clearly state in my auctions that i don't sell Outside of S.A. as i don't have the means too. He bid again on the same item and now i want to delete the bid again. I went to my Post Office and it is going to cost me more postage than what i have stated, which means i will have to carry the cost, they say it will be over R150.00 without insurance and the product is secondhand and only R49.00, so i will loose all the way. I don't understand why they don't take the time to read my Postage Options, it is very clear indeed. Herewith the link to the auction!

Shoes - Beaded Sandals - Size 7 for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:23842769)

SEWINGMACHINELADY    10
SEWINGMACHINELADY

if the buyer is willing to pay you for shipping it to Namibia, it probably won't be a problem?

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:confused:That's the problem isn't it, he should have ask't a question before bidding, it would be a stupid chance on my part to just assume he/she is willing to pay that amount for a secondhand item, it would then be cheaper to go to the shop and just buy a new pair. I need Admin or Cuan here to advise me. If this falls through there will be the proccess of an SNC which takes time, rather safe than sorry!

qball    11
qball

Rather delete the bid in my opinion. If you do decide to proceed, explain the shippingc costs, if they do not want the item, relist the item immediately and file the SNC after 7 days.

Kind regards

Cuan

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

Thanks Cuan, i will delete the bid, it's just that it will be the second time round, i just wish people would ask questions or read first, have a nice day further!