Sign in to follow this  
MsPlod

Highly ethical seller...

MsPlod

True confessions time…

Lucky enough to win a Winnie the Pooh watch (and several other goodies) on a crazy auction from Margate Kidz Stuff (for only R1) – I received the parcel only to find that the watch was not working. I’m not sure why – but I did not email MKS to let them know – but instead let them know in their rating:

Good sale - well packaged and promptly sent. Many thanks - rather sad though - the minute hand is swinging freely - so will have to have it repaired.

Within a few hours I received a response:

Replacement sent – (tracking number included)

Well, I thought I would wait and see – since I have had a couple of similar promises made to me by one or two sellers which have not been fulfilled.

True enough – the replacement watch arrived.

I am MOST impressed. Hats off to a seller with high integrity and good sales ethic!!

And I BLUSH for not having had the decency to email them first before letting them know in their rating – although it was – and remains – a positive rating.

Little Miss Muffet

Perhaps that is what Kidz are made of.

With postage and all, even running at a loss Kidz stuff fulfilled their obligation. That is what good sellers are made of.

You were a good buyer for not kicking up a fuss.

Congratulations to both of you.

yolandewals

I can agree, MKS is a stunning seller. She is always willing to help. I will support Ina any day

selabi

me to Ina has always been very friendly and helpful well done

BumbleBee

Agreed, MKS definitely is one of the better sellers and a top notch buyer too.

I love hearing about good experiences on BoB, especially on Mondays ;)

MsPlod

Not the only one...

Almost without exception, my experiences on BoB have been WONDERFUL! This particular one just was truly remarkable in that although I did not ask for anything to be replaced - MKS simply did it without a moment's notice. Blown away I was! :D

lilythepink

I have also had excellent service from Margate Kidz Stuff. A fantastic, helpful seller!

kyle2

Fantastic to hear about such a seller, renews faith in the system, other unscrupulous sellers could take a page fom MKS' book for sure.

Pharos

Now we know who is the Winnie AND who is the Pooh! :D

lilythepink

And who is Tigger? :D