Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Cuan, Johan etc.....

voldermort

Thank you for a wonderful evening of wining & dining, David does not come onto the forum but he has asked me to convey his best as well.

We look forward to doing it all again next year.

Voldermort & family

PS: a certain somone asked me to say a big thank you to Cuan ;)

Little Miss Muffet

Thanks for a lovely evening. That red wine was potent and not being a regular intaker of alcohol I had to be driven home.

wayjen

any pics available, i would love to have seen David in a Tux.

lilythepink
Thanks for a lovely evening. That red wine was potent and not being a regular intaker of alcohol I had to be driven home.

You're lucky to have had good Bid or Buy friends to drive you home! Just proves what a wonderful lot we all are ...! lol :P

SEWINGMACHINELADY

lovely to have met NEW friends - and learned about the Forum, i'll make time for this! and YES! it was a great evening! Thank you BIdorBUy!

qball

It was our pleasure, glad you enjoyed the evening... pity some sellers did not turn up... I could have invited some more sellers... !!!

Hope to see you all again next year...

Now get back to work... :P

Cali Craft and Gems

If only you came PE direction... would love to meet & greet some of the people we deal with every day!

qball

We'll be in PE on the 2nd September, Johan will be hosting a selling seminar and we will be hosting a top sellers dinner there too. Things were a little delayed due to the 2010 soccer WC.

Cali Craft and Gems

Now that's something I'd love to attend - seminar & top sellers! :)

sungems
It was our pleasure, glad you enjoyed the evening... pity some sellers did not turn up... I could have invited some more sellers... !!!

Hope to see you all again next year...

Now get back to work... :P

Yes it is a pity. I received my invite and the next day before I could reply that I will like to join it to meat the team I were informed the allowed total has been reached. I would have love to meat the team and fellow sellers

lilythepink

I love the typo about you wanting to "meat the team", sungems1. I think you'll have to invite them to your next braai! lol

Cali Craft and Gems
We'll be in PE on the 2nd September, Johan will be hosting a selling seminar and we will be hosting a top sellers dinner there too.

Anything further on the seminar? There is nothing listed under the "seminar" section and we'd love to attend!

qball

It will be posted shortly, just need to finalise some details like venue etc.

Cali Craft and Gems

Thank you! :)