Sign in to follow this  
electronicstorm

Monopoly Board Game from the 80's or 90's!

electronicstorm

I am seriously looking for the Monopoly Board Games from the 80's and or the 90's. The one from the 80's came in a white box and the 90's one came in a red box. These sets were the sets BEFORE the new addition came out that now has the new streets and utilities. Please help! I'm willing to pay a good price for them.

Thanks!

retailrush

I have sent you a PM...

Ooops - I see you do not accept Private Messages...

I have a Monopoly Board that seems to be around the right age. If you send me a PM with your e-mail address I can mail you some photo's to show you its condition. If you like it and would like to make me an offer we can agree on I will then list it for you BoB today. Postage would be R40.00

Thanks

Wendy

electronicstorm
I have sent you a PM...

I have a Monopoly Board that seems to be around the right age. If you send me a PM with your e-mail address I can mail you some photo's to show you its condition. If you like it and would like to make me an offer we can agree on I will then list it for you BoB today. Postage would be R40.00

Thanks

Wendy

WOW! That's fantastic, please send me an PM again, I just changed my settings....ooopps! Please send me a PM on a price you are willing to accept for it and I would love to see some photo's of the board, I'll email my address in reply to your PM.

Thanks again.

Ian.

admin

Hi All,

Please keep in mind that exchanging contact details on the Forum is not allowed.

Thank you.

retailrush
Hi All,

Please keep in mind that exchanging contact details on the Forum is not allowed.

Thank you.

Apologies Admin!! I couldn't figure out how to put up some pictures on the forum as I haven't listed this item yet...so didn't have the URL to copy and paste. I thought e-mail would be the easiest. If the buyer is interested I will definitely list the item (I won't sell it privately).

Thanks!!

electronicstorm
Hi All,

Thank you.

Sorry about that! We will be doing the transaction through BoB for sure! :)

admin

Much appreciated. ;)

BumbleBee
I have sent you a PM...

Thanks

Wendy

Hi Wendy, are you going to post that big box to the States for R40? Just think you might have missed that electronicstorm is in California.

retailrush

Hi Wendy, are you going to post that big box to the States for R40? Just think you might have missed that electronicstorm is in California.

Hi BumbleBee - thanks for your concern. Once we had made contact I realised that electronicstorm had purchased from me before (I must have been half asleep yesterday morning), and so of course then also realised that R40.00 was not enough to post to the US...

Anyway as you can see the deal is done and dusted. :D Thanks Ian for your feedback to BumbleBee.

Have a great day!!

BumbleBee

Great to see you guys are sorted :)