Sign in to follow this  
Tjaart van der walt

Bargan on Bob don't miss this one!!!

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I find this highly unfair as this is what I used to do to fill my tme slots temporarily until I did the listing, but I was constantly reported and was warned that if I ever did it again I would be disabled and possibly blacklisted!

Suppose only the "lucky" few can get away with blank listings...

Tjaart van der walt    10
Tjaart van der walt

Hi CaliMe too as this is flooding the sight unnecesary. Or mabe they find someone stupid to buy nothing for R1000.00

brands online    10
brands online
Hi CaliMe too as this is flooding the sight unnecesary. Or mabe they find someone stupid to buy nothing for R1000.00

More like getting ads up early to get the best advertising space then selling nothing for R1000 :rolleyes:

and it's not one, there's quite a few. Hmmmm, I actually didn't know you can book early slots this way. thought about it but figured it wasn't ethical. No wonder the little guy gets drowned out. Some sellers pull out all the tricks...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

This is becoming more and more of a viewing problem on BoB as time goes by. I was under the clear impression that "booking of space" like this is not allowed. Where is Uncle BoB?

wayjen    10
wayjen

huh? how do you buy space on BoB?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I don't think you "buy" the space. I think you just "steal" it! lol :confused:

wayjen    10
wayjen

oh ha ha ha so can i pay that R1000 with invisible money then?

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

BoB's share

oh ha ha ha so can i pay that R1000 with invisible money then?

Wonder whether Uncle BoB will be happy with his share of the invisible moolah :P

brands online    10
brands online

this whole 'booking space' is a sneaky affair, not so Lily. I would luv to explain to everyone here how it works, but chances are some will definitely take it up. Better SSSShhhhh...

hmmm, doesn't look like it's too serious a deal either. Haven't seen the smoking guns in here yet. Still do feel it's unethical at the least. I like that word....ethics

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I feel the same as you do brands! And the smoking guns seem to be pretty quiet these days - only the rare posting once in a blue moon! (Methinks he's got a new lady in his life ...?) :D

JPBon    10
JPBon

Maybe we need to call "Hey Kitty Kitty"

brands online    10
brands online

They say if you try Purina, no cat can resist Lily, so methinks perhaps you're right...:D