Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

How can I get my money?

SProducts    10
SProducts

I sold an item to a buyer, he sent an email that he was in Mozambique and will pay as soon as he's back. For some reason the order fell through to paid orders and it was shipped to them.

Just checked and it was collected in George.

I emailed the buyer twoce already reminding them that they didnt actually pay me for the sale and I need them to pay.

They dont respond at all, I checked their rating and they just rated someone last week which means they're still trading.

Is there something I can do to get my money, its R300.00, but still its money? Can I contact Bidorbuy and maybe they can help or blacklist the buyer, do I have any options here?

Sipho

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
I sold an item to a buyer, he sent an email that he was in Mozambique and will pay as soon as he's back. For some reason the order fell through to paid orders and it was shipped to them.

Just checked and it was collected in George.

I emailed the buyer twoce already reminding them that they didnt actually pay me for the sale and I need them to pay.

They dont respond at all, I checked their rating and they just rated someone last week which means they're still trading.

Is there something I can do to get my money, its R300.00, but still its money? Can I contact Bidorbuy and maybe they can help or blacklist the buyer, do I have any options here?

Sipho

Hi, if the person is verified BOB can surely help, other than that i really don't know what you can really do, it happened to me too in the baby fase of selling, i never got paid, but i have learned my lesson, i never send an item unless it is paid for and i am happy the sale has been concluded successfully, try sending hello@bidorbuy.co.za a message and see if they can help, they always help me, good luck!

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Good luck Sipho.

I hope you get a positive response from the buyer, but its highly unlikely seeing as we live in such a dishonest society.

Did you know in China that online sellers only get paid after the item is received satisfactorily by the buyer as they are honest enough to pay their debts.

SProducts    10
SProducts
Good luck Sipho.

I hope you get a positive response from the buyer, but its highly unlikely seeing as we live in such a dishonest society.

Did you know in China that online sellers only get paid after the item is received satisfactorily by the buyer as they are honest enough to pay their debts.

I didnt know this, they should be trustwrothy to work like this.

I will send another email, maybe rate him negative and I am sure I can get his ID from the post. Any chance a fraud case can be successful?

Sipho

Hands on Diy    10
Hands on Diy

Hi Sipho. Hope you get paid asap its alot of cash in my view. The dishonisty of some people is really scary sometimes. I would definately give the buyer a negitive and hope that it gets some results and then you can change it after payments made. Good luck.