Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

Negative rating!

SProducts    10
SProducts

A buyer won this item on the Crazy Wednesday on 21 July @20h00 and rate me @20h50, they rate me negative with comment "great product!!!"

Other Laptops & Notebooks - Mini 7" LCD PINK WiFi Laptop Notebook Windows CE 2GB HD was sold for R1,203.00 on 21 Jul at 20:01 by Skhuu Products in Johannesburg (ID:23306291)

I replied with the comment "Why do you rate me negative? You havent paid or even complete checkout, the rating system is not a game. "

Whats worse, the buyer hasnt even completed the auction or communicate anything with me.

Depending on the completion of the sale, I have to stay with this rating till Thursday when I can file SNC.

This goes to show that many new buyers dont understand the rating system and its impact on sellers.

Sipho

Vegar    10
Vegar

I see nobody has shown any sympathy for the unfair rating, and there has been no intervention from BoB. I wonder why?

About 3% of your sales result in a negative rating - way too high! I personally would not risk buying from you.

Have you considered the possibility that a disgruntled buyer is doing this for revenge? It is easy to open a new account as a buyer - they joined the same day as your auction finished.

And even the name 'Hologram' suggests that someone is hiding behind a projected image - not really there ... the shadow side of a user friendly site.

kebs    10
kebs

I accidentally left negative feedback for some-one, but with a glowing recommendation! Luckily the buyer emailed me to query it & I blushingly corrected it very quickly.. I had just ticked on the wrong circle.. Maybe your buyer did the same?

SProducts    10
SProducts
I see nobody has shown any sympathy for the unfair rating, and there has been no intervention from BoB. I wonder why?

About 3% of your sales result in a negative rating - way too high! I personally would not risk buying from you.

Have you considered the possibility that a disgruntled buyer is doing this for revenge? It is easy to open a new account as a buyer - they joined the same day as your auction finished.

And even the name 'Hologram' suggests that someone is hiding behind a projected image - not really there ... the shadow side of a user friendly site.

Believe I have many unfair negative ratings, some buyers misunderstand the terms of shipping and expect their parcels within a specific time when my advert mentions the item is dropshipped. When they receive their parcels they never update the rating to at least mention that they did get their product but still they're not happy.

If you check my responds, I ask them to update their rating as they did receive their products and no respond. Unfortunately I then end up with an undeserved negative rating.

Not sure about the theaory of a previous buyer, might be poissible considering I even asked them to update and nothing. Imagine their comment is good product but then why negative?

Sipho

SProducts    10
SProducts
I accidentally left negative feedback for some-one, but with a glowing recommendation! Luckily the buyer emailed me to query it & I blushingly corrected it very quickly.. I had just ticked on the wrong circle.. Maybe your buyer did the same?

@Kebs, I tried to request them to update the rating and nothing. Its definately not a mistake since they havent even paid to date.

Sipho

kebs    10
kebs

Then definately an unfair & confusing rating - maybe BOB can help?

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
Believe I have many unfair negative ratings, some buyers misunderstand the terms of shipping and expect their parcels within a specific time when my advert mentions the item is dropshipped. When they receive their parcels they never update the rating to at least mention that they did get their product but still they're not happy.

If you check my responds, I ask them to update their rating as they did receive their products and no respond. Unfortunately I then end up with an undeserved negative rating.

Not sure about the theaory of a previous buyer, might be poissible considering I even asked them to update and nothing. Imagine their comment is good product but then why negative?

Sipho

I hope you are using the new sales page.

People dont like change but this is change for the better.

All corresponding and movements you make re your sales can be recorded on the sales page and Bob can see at a glance what has transpired between seller and buyer.

You can send a note to the buyer on the sales page and it goes to the buyers email and the correspondence appears on the sales page.--I only discovered this after a week or two of using the new sales page.

I am really impressed with it.The colour statues help me to manage all my sales far easier. Only drawback---tomorrow is not another day

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
I hope you are using the new sales page.

People dont like change but this is change for the better.

All corresponding and movements you make re your sales can be recorded on the sales page and Bob can see at a glance what has transpired between seller and buyer.

You can send a note to the buyer on the sales page and it goes to the buyers email and the correspondence appears on the sales page.--I only discovered this after a week or two of using the new sales page.

I am really impressed with it.The colour statues help me to manage all my sales far easier. Only drawback---tomorrow is not another day

The thing is when somone has paid inform them again through an email that the product is drop shipped.

If you do this on the new sales page through the message system then they cant argue and Bob has a record.

This new sales page has so many features that I am not even using but am very impressed with it as far as records are concerned.

Everything is in black and white

SProducts    10
SProducts

@geewhizz, I will try your suggestion. Maybe it will help, I didn't know the private note can be sent to the buyer.

This new system seems to be packed with features, one needs to learn it fully in order to use it effectively.

Sipho