Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

A Suggestion

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

The new tools are working well and i would appreciate a response to this suggestion.

On the selling page there are currently four columns for auction,buy now,personal offer and classifieds-Would it not be possible to have an extra column for promotional auctions seperate to auctions?As i sell mainly on promotional auctions this would be very handy to have these items listed seperately under their own column apart from normal auctions .

Would this be difficult and what do other sellers think?

NEIL

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
HI

The new tools are working well and i would appreciate a response to this suggestion.

On the selling page there are currently four columns for auction,buy now,personal offer and classifieds-Would it not be possible to have an extra column for promotional auctions seperate to auctions?As i sell mainly on promotional auctions this would be very handy to have these items listed seperately under their own column apart from normal auctions .

Would this be difficult and what do other sellers think?

NEIL

How would you see this work? i.e. display a link through to the promotions and prepopulate the category? Certainly a good idea for sellers if they are not aware of the available promotions.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Hi Macmuffin

Thanks for response-This would mainly be for me as the seller observation only-currently on wed evening i will have items with bids and added to this would be the other auctions running on normal closing days and we only have one sales figure showing.I would love to have these sales show seperately so i dont have to do maths each time to see what my wed evening sales are without the normal auction bids added to it.

neil

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Hi Macmuffin

Thanks for response-This would mainly be for me as the seller observation only-currently on wed evening i will have items with bids and added to this would be the other auctions running on normal closing days and we only have one sales figure showing.I would love to have these sales show seperately so i dont have to do maths each time to see what my wed evening sales are without the normal auction bids added to it.

neil

I did not read your originally post properly (I thought you meant the listing page). I will put it on the list of todo's, but it will not get much priority in the next 6-8 weeks (and eventually will magically appear).

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Hi

I will be attending the dinner in cape town next week so i will ambush CUAN with this suggestion.

thanks neil

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Hi

I will be attending the dinner in cape town next week so i will ambush CUAN with this suggestion.

thanks neil

great stuff - I think the Cape Town event is better anyway - the Joburg one is just too big...

qball    11
qball

Please no "shop talk" at the dinner! ;)

brands online    10
brands online

missed a seat... Shucks!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Please no "shop talk" at the dinner! ;)

Perhaps you can enlighten people about the catflap and the litter box in more detail? i.e. is the litter box blue, yellow, green or pink? How many times a day do you use it? Have you ever got stuck in the catflap when you've eaten too much? etc. etc. :P

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Perhaps you can enlighten people about the catflap and the litter box in more detail? i.e. is the litter box blue, yellow, green or pink? How many times a day do you use it? Have you ever got stuck in the catflap when you've eaten too much? etc. etc. :P

I am now somewhat envious what I am missing out - there was a reason I said "...I think the Cape Town event is better anyway".

Cuan would be better off if you guys talked shop instead though ;-)

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

This is JUST TOO MUCH!!!

I think I have a furball in my throat .... oh no, hang on I'm choking with laughter!

tcatze.gifcalicocat.gifcattail.gif

adoptme2.gif