Sign in to follow this  
Tjaart van der walt

Anyone for some chocolates?

jphotography

WOW those 3 chocolates is going on the auction for R11 for the 3 plus postage of R44 so far its R55 for 3 slabs. LOL :o Oh well some people just like to order their goodies online hehehehe

DestinysAngels

:oI certainly hope she/he read shipping, i see each additional item = R34.00 and she bid on all the chockies, Outch, a surprize is coming their way if they haven't!

Tjaart van der walt

Asked the seller if it is not cheaper to go and buy it directly from the shop now the auction is suddenly closed.

Your question was;Hi Fengshu Don't you think it is cheaper to go and buy 3 chocolates at the shop because the shipment is already R44.00?The answer is;Hi Mr Van Der Walt, thanks you for alerting me , we in error loaded the wrong image I have removed the item and corrected the issue . Thank you .The matter has been cleared with Bid and Buy as well .O well would have love to see how much people are willing to pay for 3 chocolatesthen we can makes some exsta bucks

lilythepink

Well spotted, Tjaart. I, for one, am in serious doubt that this was a genuine mistake. More probably someone trying their luck ...

If you read the questions and answers, you will see why I believe this was NOT a mistake!!

Tjaart van der walt

Hi LillyThank you. Me too he stated by the q&a that it is on 3 chocolates. If you go back to the listing he closed it because she won the item on R11.00. If that was a mistake why didn't he deleted the bid's? This is just a proof that some ppl only bid and doesnt read properly true the listing