Sign in to follow this  
pienkfly

Please Help!!!!

pienkfly    10
pienkfly

I have paid for a digital polaroid camera (R1800.00) on 6 June 2010. The seller named Alass haven't send my parcel, every time i email him, he has excuses for not sending the parcel. So i have asked for a refund about 2 weeks ago. And still nothing. What can i do about this?:confused:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

If you are worried, contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za and give them all the details so they can look into this, i.e. auction & order numbers, date of transaction and price paid and proof of payment, and ask them to investigate for you. Do it right away - it's more than a month since you paid for the item. Good luck.

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
I have paid for a digital polaroid camera (R1800.00) on 6 June 2010. The seller named Alass haven't send my parcel, every time i email him, he has excuses for not sending the parcel. So i have asked for a refund about 2 weeks ago. And still nothing. What can i do about this?:confused:

:pContact hello@bidorbuy.co.za, they are extremely helpfull and fast too!

admin    0
admin

Hi All,

Please do not send in the same query to the community watch and hello email addresses, as previously explained by Cuan, it then takes 2 people to investigate the same problem.

Thank you. ;)

mellowred    10
mellowred

Which address should be used for what?

Is community watch for what you believe to be fraud, and hello for problems related to a particular sale (as per this post)?

admin    0
admin
Which address should be used for what?

Is community watch for what you believe to be fraud, and hello for problems related to a particular sale (as per this post)?

Hi Mandy,

That would be it. ;) It is basically the same, if the Consultant at hello finds it necessary, they would bring the matter under the Security Officers attention immediately.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I suggested CW as it seemed to me that the buyer was concerned that fraud was being committed!

I would have suggested hello@BoB had I thought it was just a hitch somewhere.

Alass    10
Alass

Hello,

I came across this post and thought i should clear a couple of things up.

Firstly you paid for Royal Mail Delivery(Normal Mail) which takes 2- 4 weeks to arrive to you.(This is stated in EVERY listing) A tracking number was supplied to you.

You then on emailed hello@bidorbuy.co.za BEFORE 2 weeks even went by claiming we scammed you.

We replied stating that we would need to find out from parcelforce where your parcel was and

make a claim if needed, however they require a month before they will initiate this.

We are based in the United Kingdom. So this stands to reason...

We explained this to you and offered you a replacement via DHL or a refund while we wait on the outcome of this.

You provided us with your bank details which we saw on Friday 23/7, however we do not or TRY not to work on weekends as i am sure most sellers do.

It is now Monday 26/7 and you claim we are not replying when i am sure bidorbuy will assure anyone who asks that we are replying to you....

As agreed i shall refund you and it should take up to 5 working days to clear.

Best Regards

Alass

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

That's good service, Alass. Refunding a buyer who isn't happy is the right way to go. Hats off to you!