Sign in to follow this  
jacque31

Everything overlaping

jacque31

Anyone else also having this issue (check attached picture):confused:

Ever since that part was changed this is the result. Only in the forum, in BoB itself no problem. Everything was cleared, history, cookies ect. Can this be a problem on BoB's side, or maybe browser compatibility issue?

DestinysAngels

:oYes mine is doing this since yesterday, cannot get to the new posts at all!

jacque31

I check in IE there is now problem, but I'm using FireFox, maybe a compatibility issue.

DestinysAngels

I am also using Firefox, but mine is still overlapping, please fix, it is not on my side, i checked!

RISadler

Shift-F5

lilythepink

Thanks, RISadler. But my pages seemed to have sorted themselves out on their own.

digitalgheko

Judging by the time of your posts; this was more than likely a cache issue while I was rolling out the new design. Please be sure to clear all cache and try again.

For Firefox and Chrome: Hit CTRL+SHIFT+DEL; this will pop-up a window confirmation for cache removal. Select all the available options (except Password clearing); then click Clear Cache / Ok.

Once that's done; hit CTRL+SHIFT+R; which will perform a non-graceful page reload and hopefully all the design related bugs should now be gone. If not; you may have to restart your browser.

Thanks

~DG

jacque31

Thanks it's sorted out:p

DestinysAngels
Judging by the time of your posts; this was more than likely a cache issue while I was rolling out the new design. Please be sure to clear all cache and try again.

For Firefox and Chrome: Hit CTRL+SHIFT+DEL; this will pop-up a window confirmation for cache removal. Select all the available options (except Password clearing); then click Clear Cache / Ok.

Once that's done; hit CTRL+SHIFT+R; which will perform a non-graceful page reload and hopefully all the design related bugs should now be gone. If not; you may have to restart your browser.

Thanks

~DG

:DThanks, it works now!

digitalgheko
Thanks it's sorted out:p

:DThanks, it works now!

Excellent! Glad you came right with that ;] Shout if you need anything else =]

~DG

kebs

I also have this happening - using IE8..

jacque31
I also have this happening - using IE8..

No problem when I tested it in IE (also had the problem, I use FF). Try clearing your cache if you didn't do that already:)