Sign in to follow this  
RAG Auctioneers

New style and colour changes

RAG Auctioneers

The new look is awesome!

Well done.

The only thing I want to bring up is the yellow on the "Items not yet open" page that distinguishes the listings. Could it not maybe be a softer yellow?

Any other sellers feedback?

Cali Craft and Gems

Looking good, BUT...

Someone forgot to include a "Logout" button! (sometimes I go to an internet cafe when our lines are down of if I'm out of town and I always "logout" for security!)

Oops...

Also, I see the "User Account" where you can see the transactions, fees, etc has changed - the old one was much better as there was more "colour" seperating transactions - if you know what I mean!

digitalgheko
The new look is awesome!

Well done.

The only thing I want to bring up is the yellow on the "Items not yet open" page that distinguishes the listings. Could it not maybe be a softer yellow?

Any other sellers feedback?

Hi RAG,

Will have a look into this and see what we can do.

Looking good, BUT...

Someone forgot to include a "Logout" button! (sometimes I go to an internet cafe when our lines are down of if I'm out of town and I always "logout" for security!)

Oops...

Also, I see the "User Account" where you can see the transactions, fees, etc has changed - the old one was much better as there was more "colour" seperating transactions - if you know what I mean!

Hi Cali,

The logout button should appear at the very right of the new menu system while browsing the main site. There are some minor issues that we need to iron out to get the user state working properly on the forum menu as well.

Regarding the colour seperations; we will certainly look into this for you and see what we can do.

Thanks

~DG

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

When trying to edit off the page as you complete listing you get an error!When going to listings not yet open then you can use the edit function as normal-please check ths out

NEIL

digitalgheko
HI

When trying to edit off the page as you complete listing you get an error!When going to listings not yet open then you can use the edit function as normal-please check ths out

NEIL

Hi,

Please can you give us the error codes or anymore information about this error and also let us know what browser you're using.

If you could post a screenshot that would be great!

~DG

booksallsizes

Hi there - I cannot find the logout button anywhere...

admin
153455_100718105152_logout.JPG

booksallsizes

Thanks, admin - but it's really not there on my home page... am sure I haven't gone mad :D

admin

Gone blind maybe :P;)

Please tell the IT guys what browser you are using ;)

booksallsizes

This is all my home page has...

Home Buy Sell My bidorbuy Mobile Services Community Help

Also, I seem to have the menu and the dropdowns from the home page (sans logout button) superimposed upon the forum page... very strange...

booksallsizes

Mad and blind and using google chrome!

admin

:D I am using Chrome as well :confused:

booksallsizes

Oh dear...

booksallsizes

It's there when I open with Explorer. But I get grey hairs waiting for everything to load - so sloooow :)

digitalgheko

Hi there,

I just double checked in Chrome; it's definately there on the main site. Are you not refering to the forums only? As mentioned earlier; there are some minor conflicts with the user Login / Logout state and the forum functions which prevents us from putting the Login / Logout on the forums.

This will be sorted out as soon as we can get to it. In the mean time; if you are on the forums and require system logout; please click back to the main bidorbuy.co.za site and use the logout links there.

Thanks

~DG

booksallsizes

Nope! It's not on my home page. Checked with a friend using Chrome and he says he hasn't a logout button either... Very strange.

He doesn't seem to have the superimpostion of the main menus on the top of the forum page like I do - so perhaps I'll just shut down and leave things for while...

But thanks for looking into it. Your quick response is great!

lilythepink

My home page shows the logout button. But when I try going to the BoB home page from the forum I am taken me to the forum's "home page". :confused: And, yes, I did click on the correct button (first on the left of the buttons above) above!

RAG Auctioneers

Mine is not there either.

Google Chrome as well.

booksallsizes

Thank heavens! My sanity cannot now be in question! Thanks, RAG. :D

RAG Auctioneers

Lol. No problem :)

Lily is right, "Home" button from the forum takes you to the forum home rather than BOB home.

digitalgheko
My home page shows the logout button. But when I try going to the BoB home page from the forum I am taken me to the forum's "home page". :confused: And, yes, I did click on the correct button (first on the left of the buttons above) above!

Very strange; I'll do some debug on this for you in a minute.

Mine is not there either.

Google Chrome as well.

Can you Chrome users please post your version numbers. Testing with Version 5.0.375.99

Nope! It's not on my home page. Checked with a friend using Chrome and he says he hasn't a logout button either... Very strange.

He doesn't seem to have the superimpostion of the main menus on the top of the forum page like I do - so perhaps I'll just shut down and leave things for while...

But thanks for looking into it. Your quick response is great!

Can you get us a screenshot of the "super-imposed" menus? And as above; your Chrome version number please.

Thanks

~DG

digitalgheko

Lol. No problem :)

Lily is right, "Home" button from the forum takes you to the forum home rather than BOB home.

Hi Guys,

Fixed =]

Thanks

~DG

admin

Using Chrome 5.0.375.99, Login/Logout is there on the main site and Home on the forum also takes me to the forum home page.

admin

All good on my side, thanks DG ;)

RAG Auctioneers

I hate bringing up problems, but the log out button is still no where to be found :(

My version: