Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Auctions lost

lilythepink

Hi Team

I don't need to know what auctions I have lost in the past 21 days. Do other buyers find this a useful tool? Just wondering ... :confused:

BumbleBee

Yes! This is a useful tool :)

lilythepink

Thanks, MacMuffin! It's just that I keep having regrets about losing an auction ...! LOL

MacMuffin
Thanks, MacMuffin! It's just that I keep having regrets about losing an auction ...! LOL

you should try and become a WINNER then ;)

RISadler

I like the list of auctions lost... as I can then set my max. bid, walk away and then see how unrealistically low my bid actually was (or cry when I see I was outbid with one Rand).

I use this to set my max. bid for the next time this once-in-a-lifetime item comes on auction for the ninth time!

lilythepink
you should try and become a WINNER then ;)

I win more than my fair share of bargains. It's just that I set myself limits before I even start bidding and then when someone else goes and wins by one increment I want to kick myself the next day! I guess it's a case of win some, lose some? All balances out in the long run. But being reminded of the "lost" auctions isn't good for my temperament. I shall have to go on a course of Sanatogen (if it's still around?). ;)

Kit W

Lily

I agree with you whole-heartedly about viewing items that I have LOST - my reaction "So what"!!

:rolleyes:

Kit