Sign in to follow this  
admin

Parcel Track Forum

lilythepink

This is most interesting, Andries. But do you think that SAPO will even take note of what people write on the forum? Their employees need to be COMPELLED to read their own forum and only then do I think that things will improve. :confused:

Guest Guest

BOB Members are on that forum

lilythepink

You're right, Roger, but do they listen to the good ol' BoB members?

Guest Guest

Nope . I hate SAPO for a passion. They droped my one parcel which Luckly the seller replaced free of charge

brands online

This is the weirdest. I'm entering a tracking no. on the SAPO system to try to trace his parcel and the system throws up results for another tracking no. evey time. Tried it 7 times already. The no's aren't relaed in any way and the other parcels beensent from Doornpoort, Pretoria and I'm fromCape Town.:mad:

mh348
Only 22 members :o , maybe the bidorbuy sellers can get some answers here, or complain :P

ParcelTrack • Index page

That is not a SAPO forum... ParcelTrack is not part of the Post Office or any courier company, its just has tracking options for various couriers....

admin

Hi mh348,

I know you are Co - founder and Systems Engineer of Parcel Track ;) So your Forum will not help to get answers about missing parcels ?

RISadler
... help to get answers about missing parcels?

They're gone, admin. Accept it. :D

Actually, I found (and believe) that insuring a parcel is the best deterrent for theft of parcels.