Sign in to follow this  
daisyjewel

Track Namibian Parcel

daisyjewel

:)Hi there ... does anyone know how to track a parcel that has been sent to Namibia? I can track it on the sapo website to the point where it left SA... but now not sure how it works from here? Any help would be appreciated

Jewels4u

Tracking for Namibian parcel

:)Hi there ... does anyone know how to track a parcel that has been sent to Namibia? I can track it on the sapo website to the point where it left SA... but now not sure how it works from here? Any help would be appreciated

Hi daisyjewel

I know this post is old and long gone, but I am having the same problem now and was wondering if you found out in the meantime how to track a parcel that was mailed to Namibia?

Greetings

Elize

Miss Jewels

Elize, you can phone your local post office and give them the national number. They have a specific call centre they contact for the international number. I normally call Cape Mail in Epping and they help me with this.

belmark
Hi daisyjewel

I know this post is old and long gone, but I am having the same problem now and was wondering if you found out in the meantime how to track a parcel that was mailed to Namibia?

Greetings

Elize

Untitled Document Once your parcel leaves South Africa - I find this to be the most informative

Greetings

Belmark