Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

still need help please-win 7

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Hi-i stil lneed help-NEW laptop and new window 7-all ok except i cannot view bigger image when i double click on the small picture i get blank box-I have reset explorer and set my internet security to medium but still same result-any ideas please??

NEIL:mad:

donovink    10
donovink

Hi Neil,

I had a similar problem in explorer 7. On the bottom left of the page, it should have an error message. Probably "done" with a yellow triangle with exclamation mark. If you double click the icon, it should give you the error message. If you give me the error message I should be able to find the fix for the error. Think it was a script error of sorts

donovink    10
donovink

In the meantime you can try this fix and see if it helps

To resolve this problem in Internet Explorer, follow these steps:

1. Quit all programs that are running.
  2. Click Start, and then click Run.
  3. Type regsvr32 urlmon.dll, and then click OK.
  4. When you receive the "DllRegisterServer in urlmon.dll succeeded" message, click OK.

If this does not resolve the problem, repeat steps 2 through 4 for each of the following files (in step 3, replace Urlmon.dll with each of the file names below):

• Shdocvw.dll
  • Actxprxy.dll
  • Oleaut32.dll
  • Mshtml.dll
  • Browseui.dll
  • Shell32.dll

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Hi Neil,

I had a similar problem in explorer 7. On the bottom left of the page, it should have an error message. Probably "done" with a yellow triangle with exclamation mark. If you double click the icon, it should give you the error message. If you give me the error message I should be able to find the fix for the error. Think it was a script error of sorts

If you guys can mail/post the script error or a screenshot we will be able to fix it. When navigating on our site, there should be no script errors / yellow triangles. Please let us know and we will try and fix if there is a problem.

I just tried to replicate this on Win7+IE8 and WinXP+IE8 and do not get the same error - large images display fine.

donovink    10
donovink

Hi Macmuffin,

I had this error a while bug and the fix I posted worked in resolving it

donovink    10
donovink

You could also try these with the sam emethod as above

Start>Run>Regsvr32 vbscript.dll

Start>Run>Regsvr32 jscript.dll

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Hi Macmuffin,

I had this error a while bug and the fix I posted worked in resolving it

Good to know - on the tech side we are spoiled with Macs/Linux and don't experience those Windows issues on a day-to-day basis.

On our test environments we could not replicate it and I hope that your recommendation will fix it. I guess this is one of the downsides of Windows (even Win7 still has it's downs) where all of a sudden something breaks without the user having done anything.

@ATA STAMP CENTRE - perhaps give those recommendations a try - I don't believe it could break anything - just registers libraries supporting script functionality...

donovink    10
donovink

This error also cropped up on my pc when I upgraded internet explorer.

By the way the fix is from microsoft website so "shouldn't" break anything!