Sign in to follow this  
Vegar

What Happened To User Friendly???

Vegar

Sorry but I am NOT HAPPY !!! :(

I CANT SEE WHAT I SOLD AND I CANT FIND THE BUYER' ADDRESS.

I see the little green auction thing - I found it there but why the extra page? Why have the new 'sold in the last two days' when the info there is 30% of what it used to be?

Why have that at all? What is the bleeping point?

This is like navigating a maze - click, click and click - reached a dead end ...

FURTHER MORE ... I CAN'T SEE WHO I FILED SNC FOR ... GONE! PuFF !

WHAT HAPPENED TO USER FRIENDLY??? :confused:

retailrush
Sorry but I am NOT HAPPY !!! :(

I CANT SEE WHAT I SOLD AND I CANT FIND THE BUYER' ADDRESS.

I see the little green auction thing - I found it there but why the extra page? Why have the new 'sold in the last two days' when the info there is 30% of what it used to be?

Why have that at all? What is the bleeping point?

This is like navigating a maze - click, click and click - reached a dead end ...

FURTHER MORE ... I CAN'T SEE WHO I FILED SNC FOR ... GONE! PuFF !

WHAT HAPPENED TO USER FRIENDLY??? :confused:

I have to disagree - I have just used the new system and think it's very user friendly (just different).

Vegar - if you click on "show detail", right hand of your screen - all the relevant information becomes available to you, including the buyers address. Everything you need to manage the sale is in one place.

I don't sell large volumes of items, but already I can already see it's going to cut down on alot of manual paperwork for me.

Give it a try with an open mind... :D and, have a great day today!!!

Vegar

Change is hard ... :(

Selling here is just a fun thing for me - not my focus - so when I have to apply grey matter to doing what has become routine it is upsetting.

You have no idea how I struggled to set up the shipping categories!!! It took me three weeks having to study the instructions - they don't speak my language!!

I believe I got traumatised by the shipping categories ...

lilythepink

You are not the only one, Vegar. I, too, get totally fazed out with new "computer things"! ;)

Cali Craft and Gems

I was also (and am still partly) very pessimistic about the change, but I set aside a hour yesterday to try and fathom this "new thing" out. As I work with a card system for all my orders, I've updated the online system to tie up with the cards.

So far it seems ok, with the exception of new items won being added to listings already hit with a "status" according to the card system. But I just have to jot down my info from the emails received and not rely on the new system.

Frustrating and somewhat confusing, but I guess ultimately change is good... or at least it should be.