Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

please help

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

H ianyone-

I switched to window 7 today but i cannot view the bigger image when i double click on the listing image-I get blank page-Some advice please from anyone-neil

admin    0
admin

Hi Neil,

I use Win 7 Ultimate without any problems. Which browser are you using ?

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

hi admin,internet explorer-neil

admin    0
admin

You can try resetting IE - Tools, Internet Options, click the Advanced tab and then click the Reset button.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

hi admin-did all that-still not happening-what next??neil-ps this is explorer 8?

donovink    10
donovink

Hi Neil,

I had a similar problem in explorer 7. On the bottom left of the page, it should have an error message. Probably "done" with a yellow triangle with exclamation mark. If you double click the icon, it should give you the error message. If you give me the error message I should be able to find the fix for the error. Think it was a script error of sorts

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
hi admin-did all that-still not happening-what next??neil-ps this is explorer 8?

Hi Neil, if you can mail us some screen-shots we will be able to have a look. We would need the following info:

- Screen shot of the page where the image is not displayed

- If you have a little yellow exclamation icon in the status bar (bottom left) of IE8, double click on it and send us the screen-shot as well.

Since you switched to Win7, are you running different Antivirus / Malware (we find that especially McAfee breaks all sorts of websites as it blocks legitimate JavaScript).

If all fails, can you try Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari as an alternative to just rule out that it is a possible network error or your Antivirus/Malware interferes?

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

hi-thanks for all input-yes i am running macafee anti virus-is this a problem??neil