qball

Suggestion Box

Pithams

Hi,

can you please add enhancement for ratings, sellers get rated if product is of poor quality or faulty, benefit to many if products are rated. I've purchased products which don't do as advertised, and then must rate a seller negative.

Cali Craft and Gems

To split the jewellery category further would be brilliant as it seems to be overflowing in certain sub-categories at the moment!

Example, Necklaces & Pendants should be two separate sub-categories on their own as collectively, there are nearly 15000 listings with very few categories to choose from under this "title" which results in a lot of wasted time searching through stacks of items (most of which are in the wrong categories to start with)!

The Gemstone category used to have the exact same issue until it was split further and the results were seen almost immediately!

The Jewellery category is in desperate need of attention too!

Virgotec

SNC's & Ratings

Since a seller only has 60 days in which to file an SNC, would it be possible to give the buyer only 60 days in which to rate the seller. I'm sure I'm not the only one, but have recently had a buyer give me a negative rating for an item bought in March 2013 which she did not receive. No communication for 4 months, so I assumed the item was received and then out of the blue a negative rating. I refunded the buyer and BOB removed the negative rating, but I can't claim the success fees back. Had I known within the 60 days that the item had not been received, I could have filed the SNC. Please look into my suggestion. Thank you.

Edited by Virgotec
spelling

Vinyl Lady Decals

Yes I agree, thats a good point

Pickle Bearies

Hi, I would love it if some how a button can be incorparated so that I as a seller can place a message on all my goods with out having to do this individualy.

For example ...I will be taking a short 5 days break and don't want to close all my listings over that time but I would like to inform all my prospective buyers that I am away for 5 days but will answer as soon as I return. Is this at all possible? An "on leave" button.

NooNooBug
Hi, I would love it if some how a button can be incorparated so that I as a seller can place a message on all my goods with out having to do this individualy.

For example ...I will be taking a short 5 days break and don't want to close all my listings over that time but I would like to inform all my prospective buyers that I am away for 5 days but will answer as soon as I return. Is this at all possible? An "on leave" button.

I have seen sellers put the message on their shipping tab, that way it comes up on all your listings but then it only works if the buyer goes to the tab & reads it !

SEWINGMACHINELADY

When on LEAVE I want to have a message box that I can place automatically on all my items saying: SEWINGMACHINELADY is out of town till this date, no items can be send during this time. Expect a delay. I have placed similar ads, paying priority fees, making R1 and still people click on the item as if it is something you can buy, but all it was, was a NOTE stating that I am away. Ebay has a similar note that appear when people are away. We do not want to remove all our items from bidorbuy during this time, and also do not want to inconvenience any buyers. thanks danica

ANGEL CREATIONS

Surely BOB can insert a field when a seller creates a listing where the seller must state if the item is shipped locally or internationally and then give the buyer the option of a filter.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi BoB, please could you look into upgrading the classifieds a little bit.

I would like to be able to communicate with a buyer the same way as I do with orders once they place a query on a classified.

At the moment, if I want to answer a query, I have to open my own email to do it. a message option on BoB would be so much easier, I then can also track the correspondence easier.

rscgogreen

How does one go about having a buyer blacklisted? This particular buyer bids on items (including mine), ignores emails & BOB messages and does not make payment. Other sellers are experiencing the same problems as me. Is there anyway of blacklisting such buyers?

ATA STAMP CENTRE
How does one go about having a buyer blacklisted? This particular buyer bids on items (including mine), ignores emails & BOB messages and does not make payment. Other sellers are experiencing the same problems as me. Is there anyway of blacklisting such buyers?

Bob will moniter and blacklist deliquent buyers if necessary.

ON a personal note u will have to file an snc and when this is completed ,u will have the option to block that buyer from bidding on your items for a period of three months.

neil

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Mac and your team of techies

I have the following scenario and would really like an improvement to address it:

On my vinyl decal designs, I would like to offer sandblast vinyl as an option, but the cost of it is higher than that of normal vinyl.

I don't want to create new listings for every design just for the higher cost.

Is there a way that you can add a percentage option to the prompts.

In other words, if the buyer chooses a decal in sandblast vinyl, he/she can choose that prompt and it will add 50% of the normal price to the order for sandblast.

I would really appreciate this option.

Thanks so much

alloway65

This has been discussed in the past to no avail....is it not possible for the BoB IT Experts to add a tab on one's buying page such that certain purchases can be located easily by typing in a word in the title of the product purchased..such as Garnet, Topaz or Mandela etc.....as is done on one's selling page.

I am again trying to Catalogue many hundreds of Gemstones purchased on BoB which is a very laborious task without some sort of search help........HELP!!!!!

svw
This has been discussed in the past to no avail....is it not possible for the BoB IT Experts to add a tab on one's buying page such that certain purchases can be located easily by typing in a word in the title of the product purchased..such as Garnet, Topaz or Mandela etc.....as is done on one's selling page.

I am again trying to Catalogue many hundreds of Gemstones purchased on BoB which is a very laborious task without some sort of search help........HELP!!!!!

Agree 100% - I would love to be able to search via category on my open and closed listings, via the selling page. I recently spent ages going back on old closed listings looking for certain items that I wanted to re-list - I feel for you 'alloway65' it's a mammoth task indeed...

Stingybugger

most inappropriate response ever

Dear operations manager,

I wrote in to complain about the slow EFT payment system and received two emails;

1 - was apologetic and stated that certain banks were giving problems etc. Perfectly acceptable.

2 - written by a customer adverse moron who pointed out some legal terms etc, denying liability. Made me absolutely livid.

I don't care how big or popular you are as a business, when you become so arrogant that you write emails to buyers containing references to legal terms, you must go have your head checked.

If you want copies of the mails, contact me and I will forward to you.

Good DAY.

qball

Good day Shaun

I have responded to your email via our ticketing system, advising you of the issues we face and an apology for them. I do not believe the responses given to you were arrogant, but merely explaining the issues to you. We are not liable for the delays by the banks, nor do we provide guarantees with regards to payment clearance times, simply because we do not control or have any influence over the banking system. The response was not meant to offend or anger you.

Kind regards

Cuan

NooNooBug

Every now & then I get a potential buyer asking via Q & A about combining postage on numerous items, some will try & list the items, but with limited space can't always do that. I also don't always know which items they are referring to which complicates a postal quote. I think, but stand to correction, that once the order is placed as far as payment now due, as seller I will see what they have ordered but it is too late for them to return to the shipping page to alter the amount I can only then quote !

Is there an easier way for a "list" of items being sent to a seller to request a postal quote, sort of like a copy my cart ? Some buyers think we can "see" what is in their cart.

greentech2013

Please set shipping charges the same for all sellers, I am sick and tired from complaints supposed to be sorted and then still negatively rated.

MiemsJewels

How about giving potential buyers a compulsory course on ratings "Do's" and Don'ts" BEFORE they they are accepted as registered Bidorbuy users. Also penalize them for unfair ratings.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Mac and the team

Please could you look into upgrading the seller's search whereby the seller can search for all items with a word/product code as present, but another block that allows us to exclude a certain word/product code.

I believe this would be very helpful for sellers looking for a unique item among a group of similarly titled items.

Also, please let me know if anything will be done about these suggestions I made some time ago:

Hi BoB, please could you look into upgrading the classifieds a little bit.

I would like to be able to communicate with a buyer the same way as I do with orders once they place a query on a classified.

At the moment, if I want to answer a query, I have to open my own email to do it. a message option on BoB would be so much easier, I then can also track the correspondence easier.

and

I have the following scenario and would really like an improvement to address it:

On my vinyl decal designs, I would like to offer sandblast vinyl as an option, but the cost of it is higher than that of normal vinyl.

I don't want to create new listings for every design just for the higher cost.

Is there a way that you can add a percentage option to the prompts.

In other words, if the buyer chooses a decal in sandblast vinyl, he/she can choose that prompt and it will add 50% of the normal price to the order for sandblast.

I would really appreciate this option.

Thanks so much

Pos0Apocalypstick

I adore using your site :biggrin: for sales, all I would like to see is the ability of customers when communicating with sellers to be able to attached jpgs, I create customised items and clients would like to send me images and I would rather them send them to me over bidorbuy then anywhere else to ensure you as bidorbuy that we are not trying to bypass you in any way! I love using bidorbuy as you give us the ability to monitor sales get notifications and the ease of just hitting print shipping label from one easy to use screen. would this option be plausible or is there a way for them to do this already please let me know and thank you again for your easy to use page:biggrin::bigsmile:

Funky Trends

Hi

I would really like the option to file my snc when I want to and not be forced to wait 7 days.

Free Soul Styles
Hi

I would really like the option to file my snc when I want to and not be forced to wait 7 days.

I think the period after the SNC is filed could be a little shorter, maybe 3 days.

also, maybe add emoticons to the rating system, but only nice ones for positive ratings, like actual stars for "5 star"

Edited by Free Soul Styles

cgbrown

hi Guys,

I have previously suggested that your postcard category deserves its own heading and then some country and province splits.

You don't need to go as far as E bay.

Please have a look at this.

Regards

Chris

Free Soul Styles

Hello!

As a seller i have access to BoB messages where i can send sellers emails and it will be logged on BoB if there is ever an issue. It's a great function and very useful. I'm not sure if someone has already asked, but how about a messaging system on BoB for the buyers? This way there is a record of them trying to communicate with the seller?

I've noticed that there is an issue with communication. Yes, some people just blatantly ignore you, but as a buyer it can get just as frustrating having to prove that you did in fact try contact the seller after a sale was done.