Sign in to follow this  
Alanswift

BoB won't accept my bids or questions

Alanswift

I am a new buyer with 4 postive feedbacks. I went to bid on a item yesterday and I got to a page that says:

"Your ability to bid or buy is being reviewed. See more information. "

And i am not allowed to put a bid down.

This also happens when i try to ask a question. Anyone know what is going on or what I can do to fix it? The item i want is closing on 14 July so I have a bit of time.

I do live in the states (but have a JHB shipping address)

Alan

mellowred

Hi Alan

I've had a look at your profile there is no indication that your account has been suspended.

However it is best to wait for one of the Bid or Buy management team to take a look. They would be able to tell you if your account is locked and if so why. It is only 7am here now so give them another couple of hours.

Contact them direct on hello@bidorbuy.co.za

Good luck

Mandy

DestinysAngels
I am a new buyer with 4 postive feedbacks. I went to bid on a item yesterday and I got to a page that says:

"Your ability to bid or buy is being reviewed. See more information. "

And i am not allowed to put a bid down.

This also happens when i try to ask a question. Anyone know what is going on or what I can do to fix it? The item i want is closing on 14 July so I have a bit of time.

I do live in the states (but have a JHB shipping address)

Alan

:confused:It could be that that specific seller blocked you, if so in that case you will not be able to ask questions nor bid on the product, Mari'

admin

Hi Alan,

Welcome to the Forum,

This happens from time to time, especially if an user changes their banking details on bidorbuy. You can contact Live Help on the main bidorbuy page, they are open till 14:00 SA time on Saturdays.

Copyright 1999-2010 bidorbuy.co.za South Africa, All Rights Reserved | Terms | Privacy | Contact Us | Live Help Online

Alanswift

Thanks everyone for the information. Courious...I have not changed my banking information and I find it strange I would be blocked from a seller I had never delt with in the past.

I have sent a inquiry to BoB management team and will wait and see what they say

regds,

Alan