Sign in to follow this  
admin

International Mail

auschris56

Hi. I am living in Australia, and am wondering how I find out who on here ships to Australia.

Thank you

Chris

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hello Chris

Sellers that do allow international shipping do not usually specify specific countries, but will specify that you should request an international shipping quote. It is best to do this through the "Ask the Seller a Question" facility on each listing before placing bids or buying.

Little Miss Muffet

I am impressed. A parcel posted to Australia on 20th February arrived today

lilythepink

I've had equally good success when posting to Germany, Holland and the UK.

Cherylvanas

Postage to India & Gabarone

I've had equally good success when posting to Germany, Holland and the UK.

Hi

I have buyers from Gabarone and India, I have never shipped items outside of South Africa. What are the steps and is it worth going through all that trouble. What advise can you give me.

NooNooBug

I have shipped all over the World ( Canada, America, Various European countries, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand & within Africa to various) and with all countries you need to familiarize yourself with what is available. Get hold of a SAPO Booklet and study all the overseas options for future use. There are different ways to post parcels overseas...Small package is easiest & cheapest for small items, it is for up to 2kg BUT the closer to 2kg you get it then becomes cheaper to use Airmail large parcel ! I always Register my small parcels as then you have a Tracking number. So be careful when quoting postage to include that. Large Parcels get a tracking number anyway, but also have more "paperwork" needed for customs. If you are stuck please feel free to send me exact weights and destinations (PM me) and I will give you more accurate info.

Not1CentMore
shoppinginusa.co.za/index.php/shipping

This is some info about shipping fees look at it...

USPS Priority: cheaper, little slower, with tracking - Tracking UNTIL parcel leaves US Customs. After that.... nope. After a couple of weeks, parcels, once they arrive in receiving Country's Customs, and IF they have been scanned, can be tracked ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING, but not via http://www.usps.com. And, no insurance, so if parcel 'goes missing'... oh, well, too bad.

USPS Express: fast, inexpensive and reliable, with tracking - Tracking yes, but far from 'inexpensive'. Medium flat rate box (13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" or 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" - Maximum weight 20 pounds), for example, with a declared value of $100.00USD, costs $61.75USD.

FedEx, DHL, TNT: very fast and reliable, large discounts - 'large discounts' only applies to large companies / businesses who ship hundreds, if not thousands, of parcels each month. For the 'small guy', it costs an arm and a leg.

Like a lot of things now-a-days, it may 'look good' on paper, when the reality is 'not so much'.

Ruthie

SADiamondsrus

Not too bad to ship out of SA (1-3 weeks), but try shipping airmail INTO SA, and u wait 2-6 months.

Bloemgroup
Not too bad to ship out of SA (1-3 weeks), but try shipping airmail INTO SA, and u wait 2-6 months.

I have sent small package to Slovakia and was delivered in 2 weeks...

xenonstudios7

It is boring when a seller put 15 working days to an order to arrive and buyer pay for that order because he saw 15 days and later seller edit or change it because the order did not come on time . This thing has happened to me three time, is there any way you can stop this ?