Sign in to follow this  
RAG Auctioneers

Trade Feed - Specific Listings

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

Hi guys,

It would really be awesome to setup a trade feed that only feeds specific listings rather than every listing. I want to customize my website so that specific listings show up on specific pages.

Perhaps BOB could implement a feature whereas you can setup a trade feed that only shows "my trades" with a specific sellers code?

I would like some other sellers feedback. What do you guys think?

Thanks.

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

Useful, but not quite what I had in mind.

The feed must be updated automatically, as the trade feed does.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Useful, but not quite what I had in mind.

The feed must be updated automatically, as the trade feed does.

Agree with RAG Auctioneers on the suggestion - something I picked up, but takes longer as I thought, as the current trade-feed generation page is not as efficient as it could be. Will take the enhancement life tomorrow afternoon sometime and will post an update in this post then.

We will add the "sellers reference" as a searchable field.

@RISadler: Good suggestion, but the solution for the trade-search would not work efficiently enough as it would do a full-text search over all open items.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Just some feedback - we did implement it and it is readily available via the Affiliate section. You will notice a new field named "Sellers Product Code" - you will be able to create trade-feed links which are filtered on your specific sellers product code.

Thanks to RAG Auctioneers - certainly a very good suggestion and something quick to enhance:

attachment.php?attachmentid=599&stc=1&d=1278597601

To improve the response time, I suggest to limit the criteria to a specific main-category (instead of bidorbuy) and obviously select "Retrieve My Trades Only - YES"

tradefeed-seller-code.jpg.4a8cad4a9c13a3f5a240c921ee38f277.jpg