Sign in to follow this  
crazyweb

Buying on Bidorbuy

crazyweb    10
crazyweb

I have now bought 2 items on BidorBuy but I serecly consider not participating any more.

On my 1st purchase, after I paid the money over I was contacted that the Seller don't have that specific item but would send me an alternative. I then requested my money back and had to report this to BidorBuy to finally get the money transfered back into my account .

The 2nd purchase was a "bid" When I received the product it was without the assesaries. I am still trying to get what I purchsed from the Seller and to buy the assesoties I could have bought this item locally. I am not even mentioning al the e-mails and phone calls to try and get what I purchased.

To me this is a waste of time and energy:rolleyes:

jacque31    10
jacque31

Hard luck there, it does happen here but not all the time. That you got it the first two times is a little bit out of the norm & unlucky I'd guess. But I really hope for you the 3rd time is the charm;)

retailrush    10
retailrush
I have now bought 2 items on BidorBuy but I serecly consider not participating any more.

On my 1st purchase, after I paid the money over I was contacted that the Seller don't have that specific item but would send me an alternative. I then requested my money back and had to report this to BidorBuy to finally get the money transfered back into my account .

The 2nd purchase was a "bid" When I received the product it was without the assesaries. I am still trying to get what I purchsed from the Seller and to buy the assesoties I could have bought this item locally. I am not even mentioning al the e-mails and phone calls to try and get what I purchased.

To me this is a waste of time and energy:rolleyes:

Please don't give up - there are a lot of great sellers out there... Please don't let these two bad experiences put you off! :)

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:DI agree with Retailrush, not all sellers are bad and remember look for the green tick, it is there for a reason!

voldermort    10
voldermort
:DI agree with Retailrush, not all sellers are bad and remember look for the green tick, it is there for a reason!

Sorry but I have to disagree with you, I have seen sellers with green ticks having them removed proving that if you are planning on doing anything untoward, a green tick is not going to stop you.............perhaps you should have advised to check sellers ratings?

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels
Sorry but I have to disagree with you, I have seen sellers with green ticks having them removed proving that if you are planning on doing anything untoward, a green tick is not going to stop you.............perhaps you should have advised to check sellers ratings?

:cool:I suppose you are right in saying that, i also seen that, i have to agree, but you know i am not like that, i think i am pretty ok when it comes to service, my motto is that if you treat your clients as you would like to be treated then it works, well at least for me that is and i have repeated clients and i don't have to bribe them for ratings, i make sure i follow the procedure and i am happy. Just wish i had more sales though!

brands online    10
brands online

Hi, have to agree with voldemort. Gree tick doesn't really mean much. Ratings are a better indicator. I would suggest reading through some of the ratings at random. That should give you a better indication at levels of service, quality of product and delivery time. My experience is buyers usually rate around those areas. Don't give up that easily though. Lotsa great sellers on BOB. Better yet, buy something from me :P