Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Can a photographer offer a photo shoot on BoB?

wayjen

As mentioned above, can a photographer offer a photo shoot in a studio for maybe one or two people and set a reserve price? How would it work if at all?

RISadler

There are such auctions under Other photography related items for sale .

Well, I suppose you set your price (preferably per person) as a "Buy it Now" and that it is "collection only". For an auction you definitely need a super-sexy model.

mellowred

I don't see why not. How much does a photo shoot cost? You may need to spend a bit on advertising but I think it could work.

You could also go the boring route and submit a classified ad, or even a buy-now.

wayjen

hmmm thanks guys and gals. let me have a look and see what goes on behind dark curtains and then work out something. thanks a mill.

qball

This can be listed in the Photography category under Services - please note - there is a R50 listing fee for this scection.

lilythepink

But I think I know the bride and groom in this picture ... one of us, I THINK!! No, perhaps I am wrong.

Anyway, I certainly agree that no photographer worth his salt would charge so little to do the wedding pics! The cost of R899 will hardly cover the developing costs.

RISadler

Competition must really be cut-throat, dog eat dog! :D

jphotography

I was amazed when I saw the advert. Imagine working for 8 hours on your feet, dealing for mother in laws who want photos from each and every long lost aunt and then develop 100 photos, do enlargements and give a gift all for R900. Bargain of a life time!

RISadler

Well, on the other hand, (hopefully) you do get free food & drink!

jphotography
Well, on the other hand, (hopefully) you do get free food & drink!

Hahahahahaha also true but I like the brackets (hopefully) Sheesh once I did a wedding for a couple, they did not even organize a chair for me, I stood on my feet for 12 hours non stop!!!! New rule that I learned ENSURE to have a chair!!! :D:D