Sign in to follow this  
DA_LION_619

Why NOt Be More Professional

DA_LION_619

Why not SMS the tracking numbers to your customers its more professional and people tend to check the phone more than their email

But now you are thinking am I mad how much would that cost what if I send FREE!

Yes heard over to http://www.fsms.co.za

This is not a joke its completely free and no ADs whatsoever

Don't believe me just try it out you got nothing to lose

Tjaart van der walt

Thank you

Hi Thank you for the info. Ive tried it and it works 100 %. A++++ to you will definetly sent my tracking numbers via sms from now on. Hey guys and dolls be sure to try this one out!

dstorm

Thanks DA Lion

I have tried it and it works fine.

Is their any way to do multiple SMSs?

Thanks and regards

Jacques

retailrush

Thanks for sharing this information DA Lion. I have registered and used the service and it works 100%. Much easier to type out the SMS on the computer as well.

I will definitely send out my tracking numbers to buyers from now on! :D

lilythepink

Thanks for the info on this DA_LION. It's a great service and is a great way to advise buyers of their tracking numbers.

retailrush
Thanks for sharing this information DA Lion. I have registered and used the service and it works 100%. Much easier to type out the SMS on the computer as well.

I will definitely send out my tracking numbers to buyers from now on! :D

In hindsight - I have now thought about this more carefully and am worried about the privacy issue regarding our buyer's cell number information.

I have read the fsms terms and conditions and it clearly states that they have the right to share the registered person's, (my), personal information with selected third parties. (This means more junk SMS's). However, it doesn't clarify whether they will be collecting our contact list information and whether they have the right to share those numbers as well. I for one don't want to be responsible for my buyers cell numbers being made available in this way.

Anyway - I have asked the question via an e-mail to the fsms people and I will keep you updated with their response.

retailrush
In hindsight - I have now thought about this more carefully and am worried about the privacy issue regarding our buyer's cell number information.

I have read the fsms terms and conditions and it clearly states that they have the right to share the registered person's, (my), personal information with selected third parties. (This means more junk SMS's). However, it doesn't clarify whether they will be collecting our contact list information and whether they have the right to share those numbers as well. I for one don't want to be responsible for my buyers cell numbers being made available in this way.

Anyway - I have asked the question via an e-mail to the fsms people and I will keep you updated with their response.

I have had a reply from fsms and they say that they DO NOT collect outgoing numbers for their database - so our buyers should be safe...

DA_LION_619
I have had a reply from fsms and they say that they DO NOT collect outgoing numbers for their database - so our buyers should be safe...

I too was a bit worried but after trying it out I get no junk sms's only the ones from my own carrier Vodacom:mad:

Also to note you can use a fake cell no, cos you can activate by email;)

brands online

Ta Man, a penny saved is a penny earned!

DennisPM

Thanks- have also registered!

I'm trying to figure out what there angle is. There is no such thing as a free lunch:):)

retailrush
Thanks- have also registered!

I'm trying to figure out what there angle is. There is no such thing as a free lunch:):)

As I mentioned above, they get to "sell" our personal information to selected third parties. They have confirmed with me that they do not collect the cell phone numbers of our contact list - (i.e. the outgoing numbers).

DA_LION_619
As I mentioned above, they get to "sell" our personal information to selected third parties. They have confirmed with me that they do not collect the cell phone numbers of our contact list - (i.e. the outgoing numbers).

So please a fake cell number and confirm your account by email best option