Sign in to follow this  
retailrush

You really can sell anything on BoB...

wayjen

hmmm a nice swinging cot for a child if you suspend it from the ceiling?

lilythepink

No, it's for suspension in a tree, Wayne. You know: "Rock a bye baby, in the tree tops; when the wind blows the cradle will rock ..." Oh dear.

wayjen
No, it's for suspension in a tree, Wayne. You know: "Rock a bye baby, in the tree tops; when the wind blows the cradle will rock ..." Oh dear.

*sniff! sniff!*

Mummy used to sing that to me.

lilythepink

Wayne, they say when one is old one tends to remember the things from one's childhood but not what one had for breakfast this morning! LOL

And someone wants it - please note the bid!

DestinysAngels
Wayne, they say when one is old one tends to remember the things from one's childhood but not what one had for breakfast this morning! LOL

And someone wants it - please note the bid!

:mad:Not funny lily, not funny at all!

lilythepink

Well, Destiny, we are all getting older. Some of us even forget to HAVE breakfast! LOL

DestinysAngels

I see potential in this shell, see i make reborn dolls, so the idea is to restore it, i went antique shop hunting and these prams aren't cheap. I want to use it as a Prop for Photo's and once restored i can resell for quite a bit. At least i have an imagination, something that some people clearly lack:rolleyes:

lilythepink

Sounds like a good idea, Destiny, and will make your babies look even more natural (if that is possible!)

I guess the wheelless pram got into this thread because it really does look weird without the wheels!

retailrush
Sounds like a good idea, Destiny, and will make your babies look even more natural (if that is possible!)

I guess the wheelless pram got into this thread because it really does look weird without the wheels!

Hi all - my point of starting this thread was to point out that no matter how broken and incomplete an item is we shouldn't discount listing it because there is always someone like Destiny who will have an idea of how to use it... I think it's great that something like this gets a "second" chance in life.

Funny - when I started the thread there were no bids yet on the item - but I just knew that someone would buy it.

Good "selling" day to all of us... :D

lilythepink

I quite understand your point of starting the thread, retailrush, and am glad you did. It is a fantastic idea (Destiny's) to recycle the pram and make a profit out of it. The pram just looked so very funny without its wheels, rather like an aeroplane that has lost it's wheels before landing.

Great that Destiny could come up with the idea to recycle it - good for her!