Sign in to follow this  
kebs

Logging in problem

kebs    10
kebs

Hi there.. Is anyone else having the same problem? When I log in, it tells me internet explorer cannot disply the webpage.. All other sites working perfectly, & obviously the forum - just my account gives me that message.. Internet connection is fine, so very confused.. :confused:

P.S. I can log in on my cell...

mellowred    10
mellowred

No problem my side. Stupid suggestion, but are you not still logged in on phone ... blocking yourself from logging in again?

kebs    10
kebs

Nope - I tried the phone after I couldn't get in on the net..

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Are you sure your gigs aren't up.

I could get into gmail but not Bob .

My son is here from U.K. and used my gigs--uploading videos

kebs    10
kebs

I have unlimited adsl through a company here in PE - wonderful not to worry about what's left before I have to cough up more money!! Just tried logging in to Std bank - same message... I've never had this before.. :confused:

voldermort    10
voldermort

Hi kebs, I used to get the same message with my bank & BoB after I first started on BoB but after downloading/uploading? FireFox I haven't had it since.

kebs    10
kebs

Apparently it was an issue with my service provider - which they have thankfully sorted out!! Proves to me I am addicted to BOB!!! :D

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

You are definitely not the only BoB addict. Two days away from the computer and I am only now recovering ... :P

brands online    10
brands online

sheesssshhh, lucky you guys. While i do love BOBbing, it's sometimes more necessity than leisurely addiction :P

kebs    10
kebs

It's definately a neccessity with me too - but I could actually work off my phone.. Just not as fast & as big as my pc.. I knew my service provider would sort it out today, but I felt very panicky not having proper access to my account! Proves my addiction!!