Sign in to follow this  
brands online

Slow bobPay payout requests

brands online

Anyone else have a problem where bobPay payout requests are NOT processed the next day? It's happened to me a few times already. Each time I get the same replies from BOB staff. Now that you details are verified it won't happen again. Especially on Fridays. Payouts requested on Thursday sometimes only get processed on Monday. Am I alone?

qball

I do apologise for this, unfortunately payout requests do take time as we deal with thousands of requests weekly. In most cases payouts are done the following day, or possibly a day after that. This is a manual process and cannot be automated at this stage due to the accounting checks we have in place. We do try to process the payouts on a daily basis, sometimes over month end, year end, audit time or during our invoicing periods delays may happen.

I do apologise for the minor delays experienced. We do appreciate your patience and understanding in this regard.

Kind regards

Cuan

SProducts

Havent happend to me, when I do a payout request tonight it definately gets deposited the following.

There has been instances where I had to resend my details for verifications, but once verified everything went smoothly.

Doesnt the payout depend on your bank as I am with Nedbank and thought BoB is also with Nedbank?

Sipho

qball
Havent happend to me, when I do a payout request tonight it definately gets deposited the following.

There has been instances where I had to resend my details for verifications, but once verified everything went smoothly.

Doesnt the payout depend on your bank as I am with Nedbank and thought BoB is also with Nedbank?

Sipho

Yes, bidorbuy transfers the funds from our Nedbank account, so it can also take up to 3 days to reflect if you bank with another bank.

brands online

thanks qball, do appreciate the more complete answer. back to the cash-forecasting drawing board...