Sign in to follow this  
jenai lingerie

Textiles from China

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

Can anyone direct me to where I can read what the latest is re: importing clothing from China?

Spincruz    10
Spincruz

I can supply products from China

I can get you products from China you just need to let me know what it is you need and I'll get you a price. Also I am in SA so you won't have a problem with getting a importers licence or paying taxes on your shipments. I bring in thousands of items just let me know if there is anything I can help you with? But I will not bypass bid or buy so you will need to buy the products from me via bid or buy!

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

Please explain how you get around current restrictions on clothing originating from China?

Spincruz    10
Spincruz

China Shipment

:lol: I cant tell you that? Do you want everyone here shipping in from China? But I promise you it is all legal.

jenai lingerie    10
jenai lingerie

The only way that you can bring in clothing and textiles legally is if you have been issued a quota.

Other than that, it's illegal and you would be liable for prosecution if caught. Not only that, but all the customer's merchandise will be returned or confiscated by customs.

Here's the link to the document:

http://www.kwikwap.co.za/jenai/wdocs.php

Spincruz    10
Spincruz

Import From China

Oh ok? But I must tell you that there are other legal ways of doing it too.

botesnh    10
botesnh

Hi

Could you assist me. I would like to sort out a current problem re. import / taxes etc. and find out if we can work with future purchases.

Neels

BeadsandBaubles    10
BeadsandBaubles

Hi

China rates SA very highly on its list of countries to export to and has extensive trade agreements with quotas supplied to Chinese Traders in SA. To buy from these traders is perfectly legal and there are many of them (on the web) that offer services to SA buyers. I have one who brings "crates" via sea - takes a while to get here, but he even sources some goods for me (unfortunately only from the area in China he services)

A good place to start looking on the internet is googling "clearing and forwarding agents" as this covers the whole aspect of this type of importing - even as far as someone in China sourcing, buying, receiving the goods at the harbour, arranging the shipping, etc. They take care of customs, etc as well.

No, it is not expensive if you can buy enough - one 12 foot crate can hold a lot of goods, so a few packages of yours added to this will not take too much space, all expenses are shared - you pay only for your space, and for the time the Chinese "Sourcing Agent" takes to find your goods. It is best to find one who is bringing in the same goods as you are looking for, and from as many as the same sources of buying - this way he just goes to the same shop and picks up a few extra goods for you. Also as close to a center in SA he trades from as possible - you are responsible for picking up the goods, or arranging SA postage or shipment.

This is all perfectly legal and you do not have to worry about the legalites as he has the right to "sell his" goods as he sees fit from his quota - issues you with your invoice (monies paid in advance) and Voila!

Of course as a trader you have to take care of your taxes once your income has reached the allowance.

My Chinese friend imports textiles and brings in my beads and fashion jewellery - which I haven't the time to list:( and the prices are unbelievable.

I have a question of my own as well if anyone could help me with this. How does the trade-brokers work? If I supply someone with my goods to sell how can I be sure they won't run off with it all? And is there is set cost or something, or a percentage of profit - does anyone have and idea?

Thanx in advance.

Sandy