Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Telkom

voldermort    10
voldermort

Anybody else on Telkom ADSL having problems with emails?

I can send but am not receiving, also can't log onto the Telkom site.

Gems n Silver    10
Gems n Silver

telkom

Yes, I also am having the same problem. BIG pain.:mad: I managed to receive my e-mails after closing it all down then starting from scratch again. still can't get onto telkom website though:confused:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Well, I spent nearly 3 hours on the telephone with Hellkom this morning, upgrading to a 3-gig ADSL. Then this afternoon no service from Hellkom - they are enough to drive one to drink!! Eventually, after a great deal of trying to speak to a human being, someone I spoke to at Hellkom told me the problem was with Hellkom (we didn't think that??) and they were attending to it. :mad:

Tested Products    10
Tested Products
Well, I spent nearly 3 hours on the telephone with Hellkom this morning, upgrading to a 3-gig ADSL. Then this afternoon no service from Hellkom - they are enough to drive one to drink!! Eventually, after a great deal of trying to speak to a human being, someone I spoke to at Hellkom told me the problem was with Hellkom (we didn't think that??) and they were attending to it. :mad:

Same problem on my side for nearly three days ,They are working on it ,Solution was I send my son to our exchange and within 5 minutes my line was working .The call centre and exchanges does not talk to each other and we have to stand in line and wait for them to fix the problem but nobody is interested to give us the correct feedback :rolleyes:

Gems n Silver    10
Gems n Silver

telkom (hellkom)

Same here Lily, I upgraded also to a 3 gig adsl 2 weeks ago, it took them from 8 a.m till 10p.m & 6 different peaple to get it to work, not to mention the EXTREMELY long password they gave me. (took me all my time remembering the one I had:confused:. Never mind, they threw in a MAJOR migraine for free.:D

voldermort    10
voldermort

So at least there is something they are giving away for free ;) it seems to me though that at last once a month I have the very same problem with my emails/Telkom.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Same here Lily, I upgraded also to a 3 gig adsl 2 weeks ago, it took them from 8 a.m till 10p.m & 6 different peaple to get it to work, not to mention the EXTREMELY long password they gave me. (took me all my time remembering the one I had:confused:. Never mind, they threw in a MAJOR migraine for free.:D

Yes, I had 5 people "assisting" me to upgrade to 3-gig and four of them couldn't speak proper English, so with interference on the telephone line, I also had a migraine by the time I had finished with them. Remember - before you ask Hellkom for an upgrade, download and save all your emails as they forget to tell you to do this and all your incoming mails end up in cyberspace amongst the angels (I hope!). But you will never see those emails again. :(

wayjen    10
wayjen

also had problems with Telkom.