Sign in to follow this  
Steve87

What do you think?

Steve87

You may have stumbled upon some rumours that quickly turned to news, about a new Xbox 360 coming out. Well it was confirmed earlier this week that there is a new "quieter" Xbox that has come out.

Now I know a number of Xbox owners that have complained about their xboxes always crashing. Microsoft have apparently heard the cries and claim that the new Xbox, which comes with a 250 gig hard drive and wireless connection, will not suffer from the same red ring syndrome it's predecessor went through.

We'll see. For now, what do you think of design of the new Xbox?

1518163_100618145805_newxbox360.jpg

The old and the new!

1518163_100618145838_Image_1.jpg

Daykie

Well I hope for their sake that it works better because another unreliable machine will very quickly consign microsoft to the console gaming history books. According to different surveys I've seen, the xbox360 has a failure rate of 30 to 50 % on all consoles, within the first year, compared to around 10% for the PS3 and only 3-6% for the Wii. That must be putting a big dent in their profits.

kebs

Looks good, but may be too late.. I know a lot of people who rather spent the extra & bought PS3's due to high over heating & crashing of the Xbox. I doubt they will go & spend extra money now..

DA_LION_619

Finally Microsoft has realized the need for WiFi not everyone wants to go through the trouble of wiring their home or go and buy a expensive adapter