Sign in to follow this  
BeadsandBaubles

Update

BeadsandBaubles

Hi

Just an update - could the really scarey-looking dude :P please check out this listing to see if it is permissable?

Thank you, Andries. :)

I am not selling for the charity, but on behalf of the people who are actually creating the artworks as they do not have access to any means of marketing there goods. All I have done (I hope) is posted a bit of information about the people's circumstances and the position they are in.

If this is not acceptable, could you please maybe give me a pointer or 2 to what wording I can actually use?

By the way, this item is made useing truck filters - lovely, isn't it?

1005530_100618111943_Tok01a.jpg

Thanking you for all your feedback & offers of help.

Sandy

lilythepink

This is a most remarkable item and deserves to get good bids. I am all for recycling and creating artworks like this. Fantastic and please pass my compliments on to the artist who created this masterpiece!

admin

The avatar is much less scary than the real thing :P

If you have the item in your possession, there should not be a problem. This however could turn into one, think you will have to create a classified listing for this...

IMMORTALISE something in Tokreen - Baby Shoes, Christening Clothes, Your Wedding Dress, Decorative Bibles with Highlighted Text, Shop Signage with the actual products - contact Beads & Baubles to arrange a Quote (pls note this service is not offered by ourselves, but by the couple mentioned above)

BeadsandBaubles

Update

Lol, thank you Admin

Yup, agree with the Ad part, it was what I was planning on doing - I am just awaiting the examples they are busy making me, should be here by Sunday, then will place a link on that piece of text to the Advertisement directly. (The auction goods I have in my possession, have not paid them as they agreed to wait for any sales) I asked them to try and work on a sort of standard that one could get a better idea of what prices buyers would be looking at. Thanks for getting back to me so soon.

Thanks Lily, for that comment - I have printed it out to give to them when I see them next. Working with the Tokreen is really easy - but in my mind it's the "eye" that counts and this couple have really a good one, with a knack of knowing just where to place each object. I have tried it, and believe me I s&&k. Gotta just stick to the skills I do have, lol, and Tokreen art is definitely not one.

By the way - Tokreen is Proudly SA. Have not seen too much of it around, but I will be marketing the product (not the creations) soon as I have received the stock. Hope you will try it out, it's really fun - at the moment I am using a tin to paint the roof of an outside room (my future shop in progress) - the kids having a ball throwing leftover beads to get them to stick - so aiming for a beaded roof - don't think what the creators of Tokreen had in mind, but well, what the heck.

Will talk again, hubby is home, but I have another question or two I would like to found out.

Sandy