Sign in to follow this  
moppies

Need assistance with track and trace very urgently

moppies

Is there any seller on forum that have access to the track and trace of the post office? I cannot access the website and tried to phone them by holding the line for more that 25 minutes.

I need to track a parcel for a buyer very urgently. Can you let me know if you can help me? I will pm the nr to you!

Corné

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi Corne

I can get into the system, but each and every tracking number I insert, comes back as "invalid" and not on the system.

You can pm me your number if you'd like me to check for you just in case.

J - CCG

PS. now it's working...

voldermort
Is there any seller on forum that have access to the track and trace of the post office? I cannot access the website and tried to phone them by holding the line for more that 25 minutes.

I need to track a parcel for a buyer very urgently. Can you let me know if you can help me? I will pm the nr to you!

Corné

Hi Moppies, send it through to me if you like....I don't seem to have a problem getting onto the website.

moppies

Thanks guys!!! I could trace the parcel via phone. Thanks V for offering your assistance!!!

SProducts

I have noted something, its impossible to get through to the post office during the day. To track my parcels I call them between 5pm and 5:30pm and I get through in less than aminute.

Sipho

wayjen

moppies, even the people at the post office say we should complain to higher powers because trying to track a parcel themselves is a nightmare as they sit with the same problem as we do. what I have found is that the Speed Services track and Trace works more often then the Post Office one and I can track a PO parcel through them.

When both are offline then I get mad.

voldermort

Actually 9 times out of 10 it is not really necessary to track a parcel...if I post a parcel today to Joburg it should be there by next week this time BUT what the majority of buyers don't seem to realise is that it helps a whole lot if you go into the PO with your tracking number and ask for your parcel. Unfortunately 50% of the time the PO either does not send notification of a parcel or else puts it in the wrong box and then after weeks buyer suddenly wants to start tracking the parcel :confused: hellooooo, how about going inside the Post Office with the tracking number, that's why it was sent to you.

wayjen
Actually 9 times out of 10 it is not really necessary to track a parcel...if I post a parcel today to Joburg it should be there by next week this time BUT what the majority of buyers don't seem to realise is that it helps a whole lot if you go into the PO with your tracking number and ask for your parcel. Unfortunately 50% of the time the PO either does not send notification of a parcel or else puts it in the wrong box and then after weeks buyer suddenly wants to start tracking the parcel :confused: hellooooo, how about going inside the Post Office with the tracking number, that's why it was sent to you.

agree 100000%

windrider

I think whatever the issue they had with the website has been resolved. I really struggled getting through, but as of yesterday, not a problem with the website and the response time to fetch the information on the tracking number is very fast.

lilythepink
BUT what the majority of buyers don't seem to realise is that it helps a whole lot if you go into the PO with your tracking number and ask for your parcel. Unfortunately 50% of the time the PO either does not send notification of a parcel ...

You have hit the nail on the head. Most buyers just sit and wait for the PO to let them have notification but three-quarters of the time the PO doesn't even bother to send it out (or the postman dumps the slips somewhere only he knows where!). I tell ALL my buyers that if they haven't received their parcels within 5 to 7 working days, they should take their tracking number in to the PO and lodge a written enquiry as to their parcels whereabouts. Some buyers read their emails; others don't! :confused: