Sign in to follow this  
knight2002

Afval en Afvalligheidjies

knight2002    10
knight2002

I am looking for Dine Van Zyl's "Afval en Afvalligheidjies," which was published by Saayman & Weber in 1983. The 13-digit ISBN for this book is 9780797100121, whereas the 10-digit ISBN is 0797100121. I am an avid student of traditional "boerekos" and would be very willing to pay a decent price for a copy of this book in decent to excellent condition.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Hope someone can help you - we don't want you to starve at half past midnight! You must have been really hungry when you did this post?! ;)

admin    0
admin

Ask her, maybe she can help you :http://www.dinevanzyl.co.za/index.php?id=11

knight2002    10
knight2002

Thanks much for the suggestion! I already corresponded with Ms. Van Zyl directly - she indicated that the book is out of print and, hence, I am turning to the rich "hunting ground" that is Bid-or-Buy given that I've seen "Afval en Afvalligheidjies" offered here for sale twice in the recent past. I'm one step ahead of you! :cool:

Asha Craft Jewellery    10
Asha Craft Jewellery

lol, good for you. I will also do a check around my area. We have lots of Afval lovers in the Karoo. (I detest the smell, thus don't go near it, but respect the people that do) ;)

knight2002    10
knight2002

Thanks - it would be much appreciated! :)