Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Buyer Has A Problem

Little Miss Muffet

Buyer "antouchebella" (no ratings) is trying to complete a buy now item from me but has asked me for help as she cant seem to complete the order???> ID 22631617

MacMuffin

Hi - I proxied into user "Antouchebelle" and placed the order, went through checkout and placed the order - the payment needs to be completed - the user should be able to do this by clicking on Login Page and then clicking on "Order: 2998267".

I did not notice any issues with the buy now and just checked, other users completed buy-nows in the last few hours.

admin
Hi - I proxied into user "Antouchebelle" and placed the order, went through checkout and placed the order - the payment needs to be completed - the user should be able to do this by clicking on Login Page and then clicking on "Order: 2998267".

I did not notice any issues with the buy now and just checked, other users completed buy-nows in the last few hours.

Thank you MacMuffin, hope this one turns out okay :confused:

admin

I think someone that has the contact details of geewhizz should let her know about the post by MacMuffin, don't think she saw it and thinks the buyer completed the order.

MacMuffin

I did send her an email as well...

admin
I did send her an email as well...

Oh good, thanks a heap :cool:

Little Miss Muffet

I did not read macmuffins post. I thought the buyer had completed the order

If she refuses to pay "By gum macmuffin will be stuck with the glasses":D

lilythepink

Now, now, Pam. Don't be blaming poor MacMuffin! We can't risk upsetting someone who helps us all the way! ;)

MacMuffin
I did not read macmuffins post. I thought the buyer had completed the order

If she refuses to pay "By gum macmuffin will be stuck with the glasses":D

I might just do that ;) I did send the buyer an email with detailed instructions how to complete the payment of the buynow. Not sure exactly what went wrong as the buynow is really straightforward.

I wanted to verify on her profile if she can do the buynow and it worked - lets see if she responds/completes the purchase. Cuan and customer support will be able to sort you out from there...

kebs

Hi MacMuffin.. I often have new buyers emailing me as soon as they purchased & asking for my banking details etc.. It seems they read the email that bid or buy send them, but only focus on my email address, not the instructions on how to complete the order.. Maybe some-one can look into changing that email so that they have to complete the order to get contact info? I've had one or two get quite nasty when I told them I don't send my details through email, they simply have to go to their bidorbuy & complete the order there for my banking details..

Little Miss Muffet

Thanks Macmuffin.This flexi old duck never holds anybody to anything. She has mellowed too much.;)

Little Miss Muffet
I think someone that has the contact details of geewhizz should let her know about the post by MacMuffin, don't think she saw it and thinks the buyer completed the order.

I phoned this user. She is going to pay for the glasses but still had difficulty completing the purchase and does not seem to know what caused the problem

Still seems to have the problem

lilythepink

Ask her to telephone you, geewhizz, and you can "guide" her over the telephone as to how to complete the order. Some people are not the brightest buttons in the box when it comes to computers (me, for one!) so perhaps that is her problem?

Little Miss Muffet
I phoned this user. She is going to pay for the glasses but still had difficulty completing the purchase and does not seem to know what caused the problem

Still seems to have the problem

I have tried everything to help this user."Untouchebelle" Macmuffin completed the order for her . She said she would pay this item but has not.

I am wondering if she could not complete the order because another user "Untouched49" was blocked and this could be one and same person although details are completely differant.

Could this please be checked as another user gave "Untouched" a neg saying she was a previously blacklisted buyer.