Sign in to follow this  
jacsch

Danking

RAJRULES1

Sorry to all the good sellers out there on BOB (and there are many). I have been buying on BOB for many years and have so far been very happy with the people I bought from . In fact, for the last two months have been trying to sell items on BOB as well (sold 3 so far). I have also recently applied to be a verified user.

Today was actually a bad BOB day for me especially after 2 days without internet, I suddenly find that two of my bids were deleted due to "incorrect listing" and the seller wants to relist. I can tell you that these listings were about to close and I would have got real bargains had they not been deleted early.

jacque31
Hahahaha, you guys Danking is going to give you all revenge negative commemts for all your negative comments about him.

Well I would never get a negative from him as I would never in a million years even consider buying from him.

What is up?

LoL :D

Very appropriate slogan.....Unforgettable online shopping

Double LoL :D:D

Miss Jewels

I Like This!!!!

jacque31
I Like This!!!!

You like what Miss Jewels? :confused: mmmmm :P

bigv1978

As Danking says in his add " Dan King Unforgettable online shopping"

Miss Jewels

Hi. Your flashing "not to be missed" proposal for "check the sellers' ratings! Anytime, because this will draw attention to the importance and reliability of sellers. Well Done

jacque31

wow 1907 views for this thread in no time ! Any thread name with Danking inside seems to get hits like crazy! mmmm:rolleyes:

The World OnLine
Hahahaha, you guys Danking is going to give you all revenge negative commemts for all your negative comments about him.

On a serious note, I dealt with Danking early when all was still well and no negative comment. Shippimg fees stopped me, they're very high.

I agree with you guys these affects all other sellers as well and mostly the buyers who leave BoB with a bad taste.

There's been like tons of complaints about him everywhere, the forum, hello peter, ratings and everyone blames BoB for protecting him.

I think BoB needs to set the record straight about Danking, its been going for long time.

Sipho

I couldnt agree with you more as far as the revenge ratings goes.

I also found myself in that position once and I vowed never to purchase from them again.

Imagine a clause that reads

"15% Restocking fee will be charged on rejected (if not as advertised) or not collected items - No exceptions!"

This means the seller has taken no responsibility for the listing, the buyer must pay a fee for returning something that was listed incorrectly ? WOW !

Also a seller with such exorbitant postage fees is actually the only person laughing all the way to the bank.

If we consider 3 items won at R1, postage = R91

BOB gets paid a whopping 15cents !

Now if the postage fees were lower, chances are huge that the item will sell for more but then BoB gets paid more, hmmm

Just speculation here but this seems to be the point.

jacque31

If we consider 3 items won at R1, postage = R91

BOB gets paid a whopping 15cents !

So then why do they keep him around then:confused: mmmmm:confused:

lilythepink

Jacque - all the 15c add up into big Rands in the long term! (Plus all the listing fees bring in considerable revenue to BoB I would imagine).

jacque31
Jacque - all the 15c add up into big Rands in the long term! (Plus all the listing fees bring in considerable revenue to BoB I would imagine).

Okay I understand your point - but think off it this way - is that total they get out worth the bad exposure they are getting from him?

Angolo Antico
Okay I understand your point - but think off it this way - is that total they get out worth the bad exposure they are getting from him?

I think not, I myself posted items late, but give valid reasons and apologise for the late dispatch of parcels, or the client received an item broken from SAPO, in our terms it states that we are not responsible for SAPO breakages, but in the end we always ask the buyer to return the product for replacements, it's the SMALL things that counts at the end of the day. :rolleyes:

Stepnas

Danking

I paid within minutes after the bid closes. I waited 17 days for the item to be shipped and ask them on numerous occasions to rate me. They refused and said the ratings is not compulsory and they will not rate me. I waited 17 days for a rating and then when i gave them a bad rating they respond within seconds to give me a negative rating! They are defnitly abusses the rating system to their advantage which is not fair to the sellers who did every right!

Hands on Diy

Are their two sets of rules on BoB, one set for Danking and another for the rest of us.

jphotography

I have only had pleasant results from Danking, I have ordered and yes I have waited long, but my last order I ordered something for my daugter, a little bratz music box, they then sended me a winni pooh box. Problem comes in, if I want to send back their rules states that I will have to carry the costs. So now I sit with a baby thing for a 12 year old. I don't like to talk badly about places as I like to rate only positive. I gave them a neutral rating, will wait and see what will happen.

brands online

I love reading through the comments in this thread every day, just to have a good laugh!!! Long live the King! roflmao

jacque31
I paid within minutes after the bid closes. I waited 17 days for the item to be shipped and ask them on numerous occasions to rate me. They refused and said the ratings is not compulsory and they will not rate me. I waited 17 days for a rating and then when i gave them a bad rating they respond within seconds to give me a negative rating! They are defnitly abusses the rating system to their advantage which is not fair to the sellers who did every right!

Well if he keeps on going like this receiving neg after neg then I'm sure he won't last much longer. I mean who do you think will get off worse, 200 unhappy buyers equal 200 neg ratings for him and 200 individual neg ratings for buyers. 1 neg for a buyer is much less painful than 200 neg for a single seller. You know what bugs me the most is the type of comments given to clients of him - did he forget were his money from BoB comes from, from those that he give comments like that to. Anyway I am sure things will play out the way it should :rolleyes:

Vinyl Lady Decals

And in the meantime, there are alot of people who will never touch BoB again after their bad experience.

This just isn't OK in my book.

People that could have gone on to be loyal Bobbers never get the chance after an experience like this and as they say, the best advertising is word of mouth so guess what they'll be telling their friends and family.

ClickandShip

So, without sarcasm, a genuine question from a seller that is very much dependant on her Bid or Buy sales.

How big do I have to be to become untouchable?

I started out selling on BoB using the seller in question as a mentor, now, ...uhm....not so much...:wondering:

Is it in the fees, the bulk sales, the constant controversy...?

kebs

You have got to be kidding?! Didn't think you could rate so long afterwards either? At least it sounds like they got their stuff.. :amazed: