Sign in to follow this  
NaiduY

Huge number of Unfair Negative Ratings!!!

NaiduY

Hi there,

This is my first post on BOB forum after has been as a member for 3 years. But it's pretty bad to start the thread with something like this.

Please users and BOB take some time to go through the below information and try to help me.

I have won lot of items from the Seller GEM SEARCH. More than 95% of the auctions were won for R1. Some auctions has 3 or 5 items per 1 bid and some has 3 different items per bid. So after winning the auctions I was confused about the shipping as it didn't calculate the shipping charges automatically as for some sellers do. So I have mailed the seller whether I can combine the auctions won on different days and what are the shipping charges on 5th and 8th of June. The user doesn't have the contact details and the only contact option is mail. If we have some problem and the seller not in contact, what can we do?

Now the seller filed SNCs and rated me negative that I didn't pay in the time given. This is absolutely unfair. Clearly seems like the seller doesn't want to sell these many items for R1. And I have also won more than 10 items yesterday as well.

This also seems to me as a revenge thing as well. On 29th May I have bidded on most of this seller's items for R1 and surprisingly one buyer raised all the bids that were bidded only by me and left me a part of one bid out of some 15 Bids. On the very same day the seller has some auctions that were closed without winners for the same price that the user raised on my bids. If the buyer want to buy from this seller, why doesn't he / she bidded on other items of this seller. I took this matter to BOB and explained everything. They said they will look into this matter. I have also questioned this seller and she mailed that they don't know how this was happend and said you still winning some auction next week.

Please please have look into this matter. I don't want this kind of sellers cheating and palying with the buyers. This user have more than 9000 positive ratings but more than 300 negative ratings as well.

I can provide any information required.

Regards,

Naidu Yegi

moppies

Naidu - I'm sure bob will help you. You are a really good buyer and I can talk out of experience - don't loose hope!:)

NaiduY

Thanks moppies, I hope so. I will update the feedback and my experience regarding this issue. Thanks for the concern and taking time to leave a comment.

NaiduY

Even when it comes to the rating, I don't think I have rated someone negative as I always try to sort out with the seller via emails to avoid them bad rating. A I did the same with Skhuu Jewellery when I had to wait for my money for more than a Week and now with Spectacular Goods that I have paid her 10days ago and still didn't received my items. She promised me that I will get them by tomorrow. Sellers it's time to give your support. I did have some negative ratings as I couldn't buy some items won as I couldn't manage cash flow.