Sign in to follow this  
pablojani

MP3 Player

pablojani    10
pablojani

Could some kind person please help me? I have acquired a second hand MP3 player, make Z-Cyber. It looks just like the one at the very top of this page http://www.techdigital.co.za/category.aspx?categoryID=22

My problem is I have never had an MP3 player before so am not sure of the principle of the thing and there is no instruction book.

There are two parts to this. The one part which plugs into the USB port of the computer and at the back of it there is the other part and that has an ear-piece going to it with a cord.

The first part that goes into the USB port also takes a battery which I have inserted.

When I go to my computer and look at f: drive I see music files which are obviously loaded on the thing. If I double click them I can get them to play with Windows Media Player. At the side of the thing are 3 buttons saying Hold, Rec and Mode. The Hold one slides back and forth but when I do that or when I press the other 2 buttons nothing happens. That is nothing shows on the little screen. There is also what must be an on/off button next to the screen. Nothing happens when I press that. Someone told me that it has to be "charged" but I don't understand that. Any advice appreciated.

iland2    10
iland2

MP3 Player

Browse the MP3 player and see if there isn't a file with the instruction manual. I will check to see if I still have mine. 8)

pablojani    10
pablojani

MP3 Player

Thank you. I have looked but unfortunately there is no instruction manual, only music files. Perhaps the previous owner deleted the manual to create more space for music.

iland2    10
iland2

mp3 Player

PM me with your email address and I will send you the file.