Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

What Does This Mean?

voldermort

I've been putting up ads for the last few hours and all was going well however on one ad I suddenly got this message.......don't understand why as I did nothing differently with this particular ad :confused:

The Item can not be saved because it has error(s)

• The following HTML tag(s) and/or Attribute(s) are not permitted in Trade_Description field : [style,link,meta]

kebs

Yup, I get that too sometimes.. I find editing the description usually helps. It often happens if I copy a description from a supplier directly to my item description..

voldermort

It may have been the slash in the heading, once I removed it then the ad was fine :confused:

die Shoppie

Am experiencing the exact same problem.

"The following HTML tag(s) and/or Attribute(s) are not permitted in Trade_Description field : [title,style,meta] "

Have been trying the whole da to figure this out and I've now changed the Heading, but to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

:mad:

:(

:confused:

voldermort
Am experiencing the exact same problem.

"The following HTML tag(s) and/or Attribute(s) are not permitted in Trade_Description field : [title,style,meta] "

Have been trying the whole da to figure this out and I've now changed the Heading, but to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

:mad:

:(

:confused:

What worked for me was removing the slash........ anything that is not actual letters I don't think are permitted in the heading ie: any of the following - ( ) * ^ % # @ _ \ I hope this helps you.