Sign in to follow this  
TaintedSapphirez

Frustrated and angry!

TaintedSapphirez    10
TaintedSapphirez

This question is becoming rather mellow dramatic,

i HAD four accounts, because i couldnt login to my original one since april, on may 19th i had all four deactived, and i created this one, its june already and still i cant login to my account only the forum,

since my business is still very much in its start up phase, i need to build up good contact with suppliers as i source my material online,

at this point i dont think id want to buy via BoB because, whatever help i got via email or by telephone has been fruitless!!

im not wasting another cent trying to fix a problem ive been having for 2monts just like you running a business id like to run mine!

kebs    10
kebs

Hi there.. What message do you get when you try to log in? I had a server issue 2 days ago where I couldn't log into my account, but could log into the forum because the web address starts with "forum". My service provider had to fix it for me..

qball    10
qball

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Unfortunately not all all login issues are as a result of our system, sometimes ISP's restrict access or proxy servers could cause problems, these are unfortunately not in our control nor can we resolve these issues for you.

May I suggest contacting your ISP and investigating further.

Thank you

Cuan

kebs    10
kebs

Yup, I figured out it was my service providers issue because I could log into any other website.. They made DNS changes, which worked, then gave me instructions on how to use a proxy if I have the problem again.. All way over my head, but it's working now!!

DestinysAngels    10
DestinysAngels

:pHi, i had the same problem, i could log onto the Forum but not my Account and went in a panic, then BOB's wonderfull personel helped me out. We eventually figured it was a problem with Neotel and not BOB, cause i could not do Banking, or any orther log-ins for that matter. Please just contact the BOB team, they will help you, you can mail them too at hello@bidorbuy.co.za, they are always willing and happy to assist, i guarantee that! Good luck and hope to see you soon here on BOB!