Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Cannot Log into BOB!

DestinysAngels

:eek:Need help please i cannot log in, when i try, there is a timeout after a couple of seconds, i need to access my account, there is something i want to buy and i need my clients details in order to send their items!

admin

Hi Mari',

You sorted yet ? Took me a couple of seconds to log in.

DestinysAngels

Thank goodness someone is answering, no this is what i get when trying:

The connection has timed out

The server at bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

JPBon

I have no problem logging in.

MacMuffin
Thank goodness someone is answering, no this is what i get when trying:

The connection has timed out

There is nothing wrong with your account or the BoB-website. I proxied into your account and everything is fine. Can you access any other websites?

Perhaps a proxy setting on your side? This certainly looks like a client/connectivity problem. Seeing that you can post to this forum obviously is enough confirmation that you are online - but based on the error you posted, this indicates some sort of connectivity issue.

DestinysAngels

Hi, i can log onto any website or any other sites, but i cannot log into BOB, i will ask my husband to have a look, cause yes i am accessing the Forum, strange! Will keep you updated!

DestinysAngels
There is nothing wrong with your account or the BoB-website. I proxied into your account and everything is fine. Can you access any other websites?

Perhaps a proxy setting on your side? This certainly looks like a client/connectivity problem. Seeing that you can post to this forum obviously is enough confirmation that you are online - but based on the error you posted, this indicates some sort of connectivity issue.

Hi again, i cannot log in even from my neighbours pc, he's got a different isp to me, i tried on his pc as well, i even tried resetting my password, now i really am battling!

MacMuffin
Hi again, i cannot log in even from my neighbours pc, he's got a different isp to me, i tried on his pc as well, i even tried resetting my password, now i really am battling!

who is the isp?

can you please run the following two commands from the command-line and post results:

1) ping bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

2) tracert bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

both commands should give you some output. if ping does not work, then there is an issue with the ISP not able to resolve bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices.

DestinysAngels
who is the isp?

can you please run the following two commands from the command-line and post results:

1) ping bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

2) tracert bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

both commands should give you some output. if ping does not work, then there is an issue with the ISP not able to resolve bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices.

We are busy trying, i am just wondering now if it is not Neotel, we actually cannot access any accounts where we have to log in, but we can go do searches on google, etc! I have now tried 4 different computers in the house and the laptop, but nothing!

DestinysAngels
looking at MyADSl, there seems to be problems with Neotel: Extremely slow international

Yes i think it is them, we accessed BOB fine on the Cellphone, thanks so much for all your help, i will try again in the morning, have a good evening further!

DestinysAngels
looking at MyADSl, there seems to be problems with Neotel: Extremely slow international

:pHi, i just want to thank you for all the support and help you gave me yesterday evening, we managed to log in this morning, seems like it was a problem with the Neotel Service, again thank you so much, it is appreciated!