Sign in to follow this  
admin

Other usernames on this forum

admin

It has been drawn to the Admins attention that there are members who have have signed up on this forum using other aliases (usernames).

BoB may allow sellers to operate under one or several usernames, however, this forum does not allow this practice.

If it is found that members are posting under aliases (different usernames), they will be be deleted/banned from this forum.

To allow members who have two or multiple usernames on this forum to declare their other names, a seven (7) day moratorium has been declared.

Please, via the CHAT FORUM, declare if you have any other registered names on this forum.

Forum Admin

Not1CentMore

I have two BoB accounts:

Not1CentMore (09 Jul 2005) - jewelry; in stock and ships within 5 business days of auction closing.

Decor_N_More (20 Oct 2010) - BoB approved dropshipper.

I ALWAYS sign into the Forum as Not1CentMore.

'Signature' links to Decor_N_More listings, but do change it now and again to link to Not1CentMore listings.

Ruthie

Miss Jewels

I also have 2 accounts, Miss Jewels and Pandora's Corner, both verified, but only use the first account on the forum.

Regards

Cheryl

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Andries, I also have two accounts, but only use Tananka for the Forum.

Please have look at the spammer that has added advertisements about shoes to various threads

Cali Craft and Gems

We also have two accounts - usually only go through the forum under CCG. The only time I've logged on with TAC is when I was having hassles with that particular account and needed answers directly - but that was a very long time ago.

Edited by Cali Craft and Gems

voldermort

am I still sleeping or just needing coffee but didn't Admin post the above more than 4 years ago???? & suddenly he has a spate of replies :wtf: :suspicious:

lilythepink

Well spotted, voldermort! Perhaps the dates have gone awry with all the maintenance work last night?

Notice, too, that there are no more "likes"!

mellowred
am I still sleeping or just needing coffee but didn't Admin post the above more than 4 years ago???? & suddenly he has a spate of replies :wtf: :suspicious:

Wow, very alert on a Saturday morning V.

Well spotted, voldermort! Perhaps the dates have gone awry with all the maintenance work last night?

Notice, too, that there are no more "likes"!

Or Ruthie was surfing the forum while we were sleeping and restarted the whole issue ... LOL.

oaks and acorns
Please have look at the spammer that has added advertisements about shoes to various threads

Or Ruthie was surfing the forum while we were sleeping and restarted the whole issue ... LOL.

shoes, issues, whatever next? One can only wonder... :whistling:

wayjen

It's Ruthie, get her!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the thread now and wondered if it had anything to do with people changing their names on the forum over the past few weeks because I wanted to change my name then I see that it is an old one that was revived, but I am sure the original message still applies.

Not1CentMore

And you thought no one was 'keeping an eye out' while you all slept....:grin:.

It's Ruthie, get her!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresh pastries and an assortment of fruits and meats on the sideboard this fine Saturday morning, so.... come 'get me'. Will meet you at the door with a cup of coffee. :grin:

Noticed it was from a while back, but 'thunk' it may be a re-post by Admin to update, so....

Have a super-duper weekend, all!

Ruthie

wayjen

ha ha ha ha hold the boat, I'm on my way!

"Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light

What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?

Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,

O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?

And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,

Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.

Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave

O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?"

MiemsJewels

How do I apply for a 2nd account Admin. 1 for my jewellery and another for my diet tablets, creams soaps etc.

admin
How do I apply for a 2nd account Admin. 1 for my jewellery and another for my diet tablets, creams soaps etc.

1. Only Verified sellers with ratings over 95% positive are eligible (approval at bidorbuy’s discretion)

2. You need to email communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za to request or apply for the additional account (we will need to know what the intended purpose of the account will be and the username you wish to use.

3. The second account will be afforded verified user status, but we reserve the right to withdraw this for whatever reason or if you contravene any bidorbuy rules.

4. If you do not apply via communitywatch, you may not create an additional account.

5. We reserve the right to decline any application if we deem fit.

6. You may not use the additional account to purchase or bid on your original user account (no shill bidding or buying from the other account)

7. Our decision on the application will be final and no discussion will be entered into thereafter.

8. Standard rules and terms of use apply to the second account.

9. You may not sell the same items/products as the first account.

lilythepink

Wayne is turning into the intelligensia! Fantastic poetry!

Must be all that rocking on the boat!?

oaks and acorns
Wayne is turning into the intelligensia! Fantastic poetry!

Must be all that rocking on the boat!?

Dunno about poetry, but he can certainly sing :grin:

Edited by oaks and acorns

MiemsJewels
1. Only Verified sellers with ratings over 95% positive are eligible (approval at bidorbuy’s discretion)

2. You need to email communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za to request or apply for the additional account (we will need to know what the intended purpose of the account will be and the username you wish to use.

3. The second account will be afforded verified user status, but we reserve the right to withdraw this for whatever reason or if you contravene any bidorbuy rules.

4. If you do not apply via communitywatch, you may not create an additional account.

5. We reserve the right to decline any application if we deem fit.

6. You may not use the additional account to purchase or bid on your original user account (no shill bidding or buying from the other account)

7. Our decision on the application will be final and no discussion will be entered into thereafter.

8. Standard rules and terms of use apply to the second account.

9. You may not sell the same items/products as the first account.

Oijoijoi! Dit klink na te veel werk Admin. Baie dankie vir die informasie. Dink ek sal maar by die 1 Seller's account bly! :rolleyes:

wayjen

Ek stem saam/I vote with!

Too much work for lazy me.

alloway65

Most Bobers do not have split personalities so one username is enough!!!!:suspicious:

mellowred
Most Bobers do not have split personalities so one username is enough!!!!:suspicious:

Not so sure about that alloway.

Some members came out of the blue and confessed to having more than one. Perhaps they have all started a twelve step program(??)

Step 1 .. admit you are in possession of a split personality.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Its actually quite simple, I had no problems getting my second account, just an email to send.

dstorm
Its actually quite simple, I had no problems getting my second account, just an email to send.

I could not agree more.

The "hardest" part was to get verified first (which I should have done four years ago in any case). One form to fill in and two faxes to send.

Prom

Sorry for being the one to point out the obvious here but what would be the purpose of buying your own stuff? Can only be a loss.

I imagine some people would not want some stuff linked to their main account, like the ***** enlargement pills.

MiemsJewels

Bo en behalwe die webpage changes en sexchanges and username changes wil ek net nog 1 ding se voor ek gaan slaap.

Hier is nou so baie usernames wat gechange het. Ek weet nie wie is wie nie! Hoe op deeske aarde gaan mens nou weet by wie jy koop. Het dalk met username "Seeroog" probleme gehad in die verlede, nou is sy naam skielik "Misty blue"!!!!????? Net 'n voorbeeld.

Dit is verskriklik frustrerend. Laat dit dan eerder vir 'n ruk "seeroog/Misty blue"wees sodat ons gewoond kan raak aan de nuwe naam. :idea:

MsPlod
Sorry for being the one to point out the obvious here but what would be the purpose of buying your own stuff? Can only be a loss.

On the contrary, it is (and has been) a VERY lucrative practice for some sleaze-balls among the traders past and present on BoB. It is most usually termed "shillbidding". Driving the price higher or simply buying the item oneself at a low price to prevent selling it for too low a price. All that is then paid are the success fees (a small price to pay in comparison to losing a high-priced item for below cost).

It is fraudulent, criminal and infuriating!

I LOATHE shillbidders!