Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Content misaligned

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi

I do not know if it is just my listings affected, but the "middle" of my listing are all shifted to the left hand side of the page, where they are all supposed to be centered (my entire listing is always centered).

When I did my updates late last week, all was still ok, but with checking from hubby's pc, things are not aligned.

I sure hope this does not mean I have to open and edit every single listing of mine - that will take me days! (currently over 1200 listings with more to follow soon).

Just done a random spot check, and it seems like mostly Auction listings are affected.

Regards,

Janet - CCG

Guest Guest

Well all my listings are fine. I am running still on IE 6.0

MsPlod

On this monitor and computer...

Hi

I do not know if it is just my listings affected, but the "middle" of my listing are all shifted to the left hand side of the page, where they are all supposed to be centered (my entire listing is always centered).

When I did my updates late last week, all was still ok, but with checking from hubby's pc, things are not aligned.

I sure hope this does not mean I have to open and edit every single listing of mine - that will take me days! (currently over 1200 listings with more to follow soon).

Just done a random spot check, and it seems like mostly Auction listings are affected.

Regards,

Janet - CCG

Everything looks absolutely spot on - centred - opened about twenty of your (gorgeous) items and no problems seen...:)

Guest Guest

She is dreaming. Cuan or Andries , please close this thread

lilythepink

My items are also all perfect. Have you come right Cali Craft?

Guest Guest

no offense I sent her a personal message to ask if she is feeling ok

Cali Craft and Gems

Hi All

Some of the listings are still off center. I'll have to tackle it when my pc is working again.

Regards,

CCG

BumbleBee

Hi Cali, I'm looking at a few of your listings. So far all the text and pics are aligned to the centre, but you have a table that seems to stick to the left side.

Guest Guest

I sent her a PM bumblebee , its seems like its her PC

MacMuffin

what browser are you running? please also paste the URL where the misalignment is.

Guest Guest

@ Macmuffin , All is resolved

Cali Craft and Gems

Thank you, all seems fine now!

:)