Sign in to follow this  
booksallsizes

Listing problem

brands online

Hi, seems fixed now. Thanx guys

MacMuffin

sorry for the inconvenience. our database had a storage issue and we fixed it about 10 minutes ago. everything should be back to normal.

voldermort

My items that ended at 7pm last night still have not yet come through onto Not Yet Open. There were sufficient relists remaining. Is this problem still going on?

voldermort

Am I the only one then on Bob who had to go into my Outlook Express and relist each item that ended last night unsuccessfully manually as they still have not come automatically into my Not Yet Open page?

lilythepink

I haven't had any problems, voldermort, and I've just finished my relistings. Hope you come right soon.

Seeds and All
Am I the only one then on Bob who had to go into my Outlook Express and relist each item that ended last night unsuccessfully manually as they still have not come automatically into my Not Yet Open page?

No voldermort, unfortunately it seems you are not the only one. I just did a quick check and found that the item below closed last night at 19h31 and has 5 relists remaining. It closed without relisting.

Other Garden Hand Tools & Equipment - Plastic Plant Labels 10 cm (White) - Grow Products was sold for R0.75 on 26 May at 19:31 by Seeds and All in Port Elizabeth

When you have 2000+ listings it will take you weeks before you pick up that some items are "missing".:(

MDFModels

Listing Format probelms

Hi guys - Help

I have read some of the similar problems that I’m now having with all 1000+ of my listings.

The text above the image is not showing and the text below the image is all on top of each other in the description box if I do a preview of the listing.

I have checked and modified the source code with different options, but the problem still persists.

Has anybody been able to create a std template to maybe correct this problem, as the problem only started when the gallery was added to the new format?

Regards

George Winship

wayjen

Talking of gallery, why does it take forever to load, it used to come up in seconds before?

MacMuffin
Talking of gallery, why does it take forever to load, it used to come up in seconds before?

We received a fix to improve performance a few days before xmas and will apply it middle of January once the whole tech-team is back.

@MDFModels: As far as I can tell, your display problem is related to IE6 or IE7/8/9 compatibility mode. The issue is that in compatibility mode, the "span"-HTML code does not work well under the H1/H2s. I did a quick database search&replace for your listed items to replace "span" with "font" which achieves pretty much the same thing. I did spot checks and your listings now look better (although I could not go through each of them individually).

wayjen

cool buddy and thanks man.

BeadandCraft Studio
Hi guys - Help

I have read some of the similar problems that I’m now having with all 1000+ of my listings.

The text above the image is not showing and the text below the image is all on top of each other in the description box if I do a preview of the listing.

I have checked and modified the source code with different options, but the problem still persists.

Has anybody been able to create a std template to maybe correct this problem, as the problem only started when the gallery was added to the new format?

Regards

George Winship

Hi,I also seem to be having a problem with images overlapping and my text has disappeared from the text box.I redid about 600 listings since last week,and all seemed fine,everything was aligned and looked neat,but since 2 days ago,I have noticed that all my listings are overlapping.From sellers preview,it looks fine,but from buyers view,everything is overlapping.Please help

Regards

Bead and Craft Studio

MacMuffin
Hi,I also seem to be having a problem with images overlapping and my text has disappeared from the text box.I redid about 600 listings since last week,and all seemed fine,everything was aligned and looked neat,but since 2 days ago,I have noticed that all my listings are overlapping.From sellers preview,it looks fine,but from buyers view,everything is overlapping.Please help

Regards

Bead and Craft Studio

You had a similar problem to MDFModels and I have run a job to convert your HTML from "span" to "font" and all listings look fine doing some spot-checks. While I was at it, I also had to remove your MP3 background music (the file is almost 1MB big, and most prospective buyers would have not waited around for it to load and render the page properly - also your pages would have not ranked well in Google either due to that).

BeadandCraft Studio

Hi,

Thanks,everything is looking fine now,thank you so much,much appreciated.

Regards

Bead and Craft Studio