Sign in to follow this  
ClickandShip

Feed back to BoB Team.

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

This is not a complaint or a suggestion, just general feedback from a user on your site.

WELL DONE & KEEP IT UP!!

Your team, in most cases, only hears the negative, problems, complaints etc, which can be a bit disconcerting at times I can imagine, but I would like to ask if you could tell the team behind the scenes, Probashnee, Samantha, Khaba, Solanche etc that they are doing a fantastic job and are successfully maintaining the very high standard that the Bid or Buy site interface projects.

Becoming the best was the easy part...Staying the best is the victory!!

Thanks for all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes, it really is appreciated by ALL the Buyers and Sellers on the site.

moppies    10
moppies

It need to agree on this. I also send a mail this morning to tell the bob team that they are the best.

VIVA bob TEAM - VIVA

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

An added voice to the praise!!

Very impressed indeed!

Well done all of you and congratulations for continually trying to improve the site as well as responding extremely fast to bugs, comments and queries!:D

Bertman Trading    10
Bertman Trading

:DHOOR HOOR!:D

wayjen    10
wayjen

woot! woot!

qball    10
qball

Thank you for the feedback and compliments, the staff do appreciate it when they get commended on the work they do. We do strive to maintain this high level of customer service. Hopefully we can continue to provide this service all the time.

Thank you again

Cuan

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Cuan

Yes, I definitely second this.

The BoB team's dedication to making this site's user-friendly and safe is really highly appreciated.

I can just imagine how much hard work it is to deal with so many different people as people can be very difficult at times.

Congratulations on making this site a success and it will keep on growing as more and more South Africans become internet users.

:D:D

Kind regards

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

For they are jolly good fella's - and so say all of us! Thanks, BoB team.